Why Hasn't Obama Saved America Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Hasn't Obama Saved America Yet?

And by extension, the rest of the world?

He's was supposed to be this great savior. Well, what has he done? Nothing, what a waste. There should be a new election now! Jeb for Prez!!! :wiglaf:
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

He's still locating all the old Clinton years members.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I you, Sloww!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ditto.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm sure he's sorry for the tardiness. He's been too busy helping his wife choose new drapes for the WH.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Sloww's right, though. Obama just picked a Clinton crony with no intelligence experience to head the CIA.

Comment

He's not sworn in, is he? Not much concrete he can do yet then.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                QFT

/me still thinks his ideals belong in a video game
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Already posted.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                    Obama's so great, he should have fixed the economy before he was even born.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      He's still locating all the old Clinton years members.
                      Yes, because the current Prez brought in all sorts of fresh faces with no ties to the previous administrations.

Comment

The current President didn't run on a platform of "change" and little else...

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
                          The current President didn't run on a platform of "change" and little else...
                          Yes, he ran on a platform of a more humble foreign policy and avoiding nation building. Funny how these things work out.

Complaining about Obama hiring Clinton admin people in general is rather idiotic, since where else is he going to get Dems with federal executive branch experience? Carter people?
                          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Complaining about Obama hiring Clinton admin people in general is rather idiotic, since where else is he going to get Dems with federal executive branch experience?

I was complaining about Obama picking Clinton cronies without relevant experience for the jobs they're being given.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh View Post
                              Yes, he ran on a platform of a more humble foreign policy and avoiding nation building. Funny how these things work out.
                              Funny how the worm turns idn't? Look how Obama left the SecDef in place. He's at least got good political instincts...not getting tagged with someone else's ****up like Clinton with Somalia.

Comment

Working...
                              X