No announcement yet.

Why You Don't Like Bush Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush should have listened to this guy...

http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

He should have. If Bush governed like the type of candidate he was, he would have been a decent President.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
        Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I were president.
        Let's not find out!

By the way, that avatar of yours gives me a headache.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how history judges Bush. As I said, I think he's underrated. Everyone calls him the worst. But I don't think he delves to the likes of Nixon or Grant. He's pretty far down there though. I'd say in the worst 5 or 10.

Comment

I'd rank him one of the best 5.

You folks will miss him when he's gone.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
              Let's not find out!

By the way, that avatar of yours gives me a headache.

I saw a similar image elsewhere, after realising why it was giving me a headache, I just had to make my own one.

The brain is having a hard time processing the image, making it appear blurry. The trick is to confuse the mind by moving BOTH eyes and mouths to the wrong position, but leaving the nose in the correct position, by doing this, the brain has a hard time figuring out which set of eyes and mouths are the correct ones. The effect is at it's strongest when you look directly at the nose.
              be free

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                I'd rank him one of the best 5.

You folks will miss him when he's gone.
                I wish I could say "Are you kidding me?"; but I already know you wouldn't be..

BK, I think you should find a new family/friends.
                be free

Comment

Working...
                X