I don't like it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like it.

It is definitely buggy. Bring back the old poly says I.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Fvucking A. This is way worse. What a bunch of maroons.

I demand better customer service.

Comment

You people whine too ****ing much. Whine because every other forum has updates except Poly, then while when Poly updates. So you are glorified beta testers for the forum? So what? It ain't that bad... and that's how progress happens.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Complain in the forum updated thread.

A complaint here is wasted.

Although I complained about the time and format 13 hours ago- nothing.

ACK!

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Word.

It's working well right now, just have to restore some functionality and get my subscription fixed!

Won't be long before it's working better then it was working before.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

What's wrong with the time?

It says, local time and that's the correct time.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

night owl, you sold out a long time ago. Down with Voldemort. Viva the Green Army.

Comment

I don't mind the new software. I don't really care much for the new layout, though, largely because I don't think "Who's New", "Who's Online", and "Latest Poll" are worthy of being top-level items on the sidebar.

Private Messages is also problematic, because I don't want to keep any of the sidebar panels open, but now I can't quickly, at a glance, see how many unopened ones I have without clicking PMs. It was nice having it up top, horizontally, because there was space enough to do show that.

Additionally, I don't like the "Post Reply" button with the font that's almost as bad as Comic Sans.
                B♭3

Comment

You dare to dis "Comic Sans"????

Blasphemer!! Off with his serif!!!!
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
                    I don't mind the new software. I don't really care much for the new layout, though, largely because I don't think "Who's New", "Who's Online", and "Latest Poll" are worthy of being top-level items on the sidebar.
                    I agree with this and hope that we get new styles that will move those to the bottom of the page.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Seriously it has major bug issues. From the apolyton.com page normally I can click on a button to reach the offtopic but now all I get is an page not found message. Attempting to use apolyton.net results in the same thing. Attempting to access PMs from the same page (under where it says "Welcome (username)" also results in an error page not found.

This is sloppy.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This was years in the making.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

green

big sigs

oldfag whiners

AAHZ
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

What's wrong with the time?

It says, local time and that's the correct time.
                            Post time above your avatar, not local time below the avatar.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              I agree with this and hope that we get new styles that will move those to the bottom of the page.
                              Using restricted skin gets rid of it.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                              X