Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me prove I'm not Wakaaaadooo and a freakazoid!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me prove I'm not Wakaaaadooo and a freakazoid!!

Ok, I need help to prove something that there are other people out there like me. I used to live in Germany and loved to go outside in the winter however, when I would go out any part of my body that is exposed to cold air would break out in the hives. After all the alergy stick test known to man they finally figured out that I'm alergic to cold air.

Now my husband thinks I"m WAkadooo (his words) until he actually sees it in action for himself. We had a cold day yesterday and of course I break out, people at my office want to know what's happening and I tell them of course they laugh. Silliest thing I've ever heard, alergic to cold air. So there have to be other cases of this out there and other people who suffer through the same itchy problem I have. So can you help me find some written proof that they exsist so everyone won't think I'm wackadooooo! And yes Japher I know I misspelled it in the title and first paragraph. Note the last paragraph
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

The AOL.com video experience serves up the best video content from AOL and around the web, curating informative and entertaining snackable videos.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU SLOWW!!!! Welcome to my world. The person in the video looks just like me when I get exposed to cold air! That's just how I looked yesterday! Thank God I live in Texas
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Just because your hives come from an identifiable, and provable, source, this does not mean you are sane. You do, on occasion seem to be wackadoo and a freakazoid. Note I am smiling when I say that, in keeping with the tradition in Westerns: "You better smile when you say that, pardner."
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Re: Help me prove I'm not Wakaaaadooo and a freakazoid!!

Originally posted by Tiamat
          Ok, I need help to prove something that there are other people out there like me. I used to live in Germany and loved to go outside in the winter
          freak.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

frak
            Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm allergic to the smell of Republicans.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Last edited by TCO; December 16, 2008, 16:28.

Comment

TCO, are you in the right thread?

Mr. Fun, that smell is called soap.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I have a cousin who is basically allergic to heat. He grew up in North Carolina, so that was great for him. Gotta be the Polish blood.

Anyway, in my opinion you are indeed Wakaaaaadoo and a freakazoid, but not for this reason.

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I originally read this as "TCO, are you right in the head?" and it still sounds like the right question.

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Tiamat my dear, we are all wakaaaadooo and/or a freakazoids...it's all a matter of extremes.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

You call dung from bulls, soap?
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Two hours, and that's your best comeback? That's pathetic.

Comment

Dammit slowwy!

Now I have to clean up my drink.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X