Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bank robber drops 100,000$ on your feet, what do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bank robber drops 100,000$ on your feet, what do you do?

Originally posted by MarkG
    so you walk on the street, a motorcycle passes by and a bag with 100,000$ of stolen bank (e.g. insured ) money drops on your feet. do you keep it?

this happened to 3 kids in athens today (and it was 100,000 euro not wothless $ ). they contacted one of the kids' father and he gave the money to the police.
    i'd keep it and buy some stuff for the people i like, then use the rest for my college tuition.

Comment

I know this guy who found almost 1 million bucks in the trunk of an unoccupied car when he was searching for drugs. He almost kept it and hacked it up with his buddy, but in the end he turned it in to the cops. He was a cop and after that none of the cops would trust him or his partner and his partner turned into a junkie and shot a dealer and the first cop had to come help him escape from the poor people. Then the junkie cop died and the one first cop became a hero and a lawyer and busted a drug dealer but was his friend. the end.

That's why you should keep the money so your junkie cop buddy doesn't die.
      The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris

Perhaps not in this case. The bag was found by 3 kids. Multiple persons involved + kids = difficult to keep a secret.
        True.

Answer: Kill the other two kids; keep the money; and send a Terminator unit to eliminate anyone who may have read this thread on Poly.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini
          I know this guy who found almost 1 million bucks in the trunk of an unoccupied car when he was searching for drugs...

I think I know that guy too.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I know this guy who found almost 1 million bucks in the trunk of an unoccupied car when he was searching for drugs...
            According to Tom Bosley, in the early days of Happy Days, Ron Howard wouldn't deposit his paycheck. Rather, he'd buy gold with it and store it in the trunk of his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
              Answer: Kill the other two kids; keep the money; and send a Terminator unit to eliminate anyone who may have read this thread on Poly.
              This is 1 hundred thousand. Your terminator unit will cost approximately $100,000,000 -- three orders of magnitude greater. Only the head of the bank can steal that much money. AND he gets the Government to bail him out when the bank starts hurting. For the rest of us, if no one is around when it happens, it might give us pause. Otherwise, give it back.
              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
              X