Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes I am amazed at what happens to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I am amazed at what happens to me!

These two 20somethings invited me for party accorss the hall. and all are wearing cocktail dresses. And 3:1 ratio 9n my favor) and there little same age friends are non military 20 something pussioes. and even old and fat, I can tell I have more ability to take them. Plus these gi9rls totally went to an effoprt with fancyu invitations and nice food. WTF! And each of the hostesses friend;s comes up to talk to me. I really need to lose weight. No way, I should be conceding anyth9ing. This one Chinese firls was stacked. stacked and thin. and in a cocktail dress. I eventially had to leave. did show 4 of the girls my apartment thogh.

I do not deserve this. I shouold be more old and pathetic. I do not desfreve oit.

So you did get laid or you didn't?
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Time to saddle up and ride, old man.

Comment

Did you offer to show them your snorkeling manoeuvre?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Too much ballast
          Unbelievable!

Comment

no pics, no glory!
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

They all have such white strong teetch.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                So you did get laid or you didn't?
                Actually, ewven back into my 20s have always have porlblens with these situations. Am like a rat ha;fway between 2 cheeses that stareeves from the option. But here the weird thing is that I will be seeingf these chicks each day. And their friewnds like me. and I ujsually end uo dating fdirls in dame building. it alwasys works that wya.

Comment

I don't even want to guess what a "teetch" is...
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Wow, you are lucky, such a thing would make my month (just being invited/being around attractive girls).

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Should have pulled "the naked guy" move... works 2 out of 3 times
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

You r the fvcking dude

Comment

No, I think that's Jeff Bridges.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

what kind of drug/alcohol gives you that kind of misspelling?
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

gin. But they had this big fruit bowl. that had gin and sprite and lemons and limes and ice mixed togehter. I will tell them next time to use tonic water.

Comment

Working...
                              X