Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes I am amazed at what happens to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was starting out like a typical Penthouse letter, only to crash and burn when it is revealed you didn't get laid. So it's amazing that pretty women treated you like a human being? Well, low expectations are easy to meet, I guess.

I bet the pussies at their party got laid.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

DP

btw, I believe "teetch" are the sharp, pointy objects ringing Ann Coulter's vagina.
      Last edited by Boris Godunov; December 13, 2008, 13:09.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

This was starting out like a typical Penthouse letter, only to crash and burn when it is revealed you didn't get laid. So it's amazing that pretty women treated you like a human being? Well, low expectations are easy to meet, I guess.

I bet the pussies at their party got laid.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Yeah, I knew I'd get that reaction.

Comment

posting from cell phone makes for weird glitches
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Just enjoy yourself when things like that happen. No sense in questioning the why - its not like you would ever be able to know the answer to that question anyways.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Kind of a strange thing as well. Met this guy at the party who it turns out used to be lovers with my USNA roommate. Which means that my roommate was gay.

Comment

Did you have anything to do with that?
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      it's amazing that pretty women treated you like a human being?

You're gay right?

I hate you so very much.

What makes you so special? ****! Why don't you have to suffer!? Why are you spared the pain of wanting to interact with those evil sadistic monsters?

Its not fair. :better crying:
                      Last edited by Heraclitus; December 14, 2008, 03:39.
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                        Kind of a strange thing as well. Met this guy at the party who it turns out used to be lovers with my USNA roommate. Which means that my roommate was gay.
                        "Was?" I'm betting he still is gay.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                        X