Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes I am amazed at what happens to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't the mouse have both pieces of cheese? At the same time.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

too much. brain would implode. plus only one weener.

Comment

I had a similar experience today. I'm not as drunk as you are though, I'm sobering up now and frantically trying to type properly.

Was in a bar with friends, got in some kind of conversation with a bunch of girls somehow. Not uberhot, but they all were actually attractive somehow. I'm still wondering why I'm right here brwosing poly instead of ... ehm .
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

too much. brain would implode. plus only one weener.
          Sleep with the uglier of the two next time. The hotter one should be offended and might try to bang you at a later date to prove herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
            I had a similar experience today. I'm not as drunk as you are though, I'm sobering up now and frantically trying to type properly.

Was in a bar with friends, got in some kind of conversation with a bunch of girls somehow. Not uberhot, but they all were actually attractive somehow. I'm still wondering why I'm right here brwosing poly instead of ... ehm .
            Right. And neither of you got laid. I can tell stories like that too.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yes. Luckily I was sober enough to realize it was for the better.

That said, what on earth are you doing up at 6:23 on a saturday morning. Masochism is your game, isn't it?
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Re: Sometimes I am amazed at what happens to me!

Originally posted by TCO
                These two 20somethings invited me for party accorss the hall. and all are wearing cocktail dresses. And 3:1 ratio 9n my favor) and there little same age friends are non military 20 something pussioes. and even old and fat, I can tell I have more ability to take them. Plus these gi9rls totally went to an effoprt with fancyu invitations and nice food. WTF! And each of the hostesses friend;s comes up to talk to me. I really need to lose weight. No way, I should be conceding anyth9ing. This one Chinese firls was stacked. stacked and thin. and in a cocktail dress. I eventially had to leave. did show 4 of the girls my apartment thogh.

I do not deserve this. I shouold be more old and pathetic. I do not desfreve oit.
                Besides being an old fat squid, you could stand to work on your spelling; and I don't mean casting magic.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs
                  Yes. Luckily I was sober enough to realize it was for the better.

That said, what on earth are you doing up at 6:23 on a saturday morning. Masochism is your game, isn't it?
                  One mistake is being sober enough. Another is realising what was for the better.

And mayne I just had a threesome and fled to poly to escape from their maniacal lust.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yeah, that's it.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You're a strange hetero dude, TCO. At least one of these young women probably wants to get in the sack with you and you have RESERVATIONS about it?

Man up and seize the day (or night)!
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I don't know that any of those girls wanted to sleep with me. Just that they wanted a fun, grownup coacktail party and there was a huge men shortage. and i flet like James Bond compared to the few men their age there who stood off in the conrner wearing jeans and flannel, when the young women were all dolled up in black dresses. And the hostesses went to a lot of effort with fancy hors d'eourves and decoration and all. I don't think I'm what most 24 yo girls are looking for. Just that tha ratio and all made them all come up and talk to me. Was fun.

Comment

Don't sell yourself short. Bond was a former Navy man.

Comment

He was also fictional. No offense meant, just saying is all.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You go up some notches on the scale. BTW is that Dink Stover in your avatar?

Comment

No, it's a young C.S. Lewis. Who's Dink Stover? I realize that in asking that I probably moved back down the scale
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X