Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can I talk to about with a hot art history major?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molly bloom
    Strangely, some women do appear to appreciate this behaviour.
    I find this to be a highly over-reported phenomenon. If a chick is attracted to you, she usually likes it if you check her out. I guess staring at her cleavage non-stop is probably not good, but most girls want you to sneak a peak now and then.
    The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut

When I need advice on picking up women, I always turn to an aging gay man. It's the logical thing to do.
      We do have more women friends (in my experience) - who tell us their secrets.

But for being a schmardy-pants you ain't getting no more free info from this source.

I guess staring at her cleavage non-stop is probably not good,
      Ya think ?

One well-endowed heterosexual woman I met at a party was almost delirious with relief at eventually finding a man who didn't think her mouth was located in her chest, rear or crotch.

Needless to say the straight men all struck out with her, but we had a great time.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

One well-endowed heterosexual woman I met at a party was almost delirious with relief at eventually finding a man who didn't think her mouth was located in her chest, rear or crotch.
        Its not exactly a revelation that looking a woman in the eye makes it far more likely that you actually get to play with her chest, rear or crotch.

Oh and thats part of confidence -- you can meet a girl's eye directly which says you are self assured. People sometimes think a guy needs to be an a-hole to get the girl-- thats not true-- YOU simply need to be NOT wimpy or needy or whatever.

For example== ask a girl out with the attitude that it will be a great time for her, NOT that she will be bestowing some great favor on you. I know my success rate went through the roof when I stopped really being that invested in whether the girl said yes or not. I truly got myself to the point where I didn't care that much if I got a "no" and weirdly thats what gets you the 'yes".
        Last edited by Flubber; December 24, 2008, 14:36.
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
        X