Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Supreme Court take case on Obama's citizenship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think there's about a
    * 50% chance, 'bama is just playing rope a dope and fvkcing with people by not showing info
    * 40% chance he is hiding some embaressment, but was born in US
    * 10% chance the motherfvcker is Kenyan

Comment

• I'd say there's 100% chance Obama is 1/2 Kenyan.

But a 10% chance he is not a U.S. citizen is ridiculously high.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        I'd say there's 100% chance Obama is 1/2 Kenyan.

But a 10% chance he is not a U.S. citizen is ridiculously high.
        what percent would you put that he was born outside US?

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO
          I think there's about a
          * 50% chance, 'bama is just playing rope a dope and fvkcing with people by not showing info
          * 40% chance he is hiding some embaressment, but was born in US
          * 10% chance the motherfvcker is Kenyan
          What possible embarrassment would there be on a birth certificate?
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

what percent would you put that he was born outside US?
            Considering the head of Hawaii's Dept. of Health has attested to personally seeing his original birth certificate on file, I'd give it about .01% chance. That accounts for the remote possibility the official is lying.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
              The only thing I can think of is a different legal name.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• What, "Hitler" was too embarrassing as a middle name so they went with "Hussein"?
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

IIRC some states list the parental religion on the birth certificate (no clue if Hawaii does), so it's been "speculated" that Obama's would have listed him as a Muslim, which is unlikely since father wasn't an observant Muslim IIRC, and of course there would be nothing to be embarassed about even if true, since it's only a formality and nobody can be "born Muslim" any more than they can be "born Christian," plus there's nothing inherently disqualifying about being a practicing adult Muslim either, which he is not anyway... god, do people really believe this stuff?
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Maybe I should make it 60-30 on the rope a dope versus embaressment.

Kitty, there could be a different named father, mother type shenanigans. Or something with religion.
                      Or...I donno something else. Anyone have a copy of what document looks like (fields)?

Boris: Give me 10,000 to one odds? (have someone we trust hold the money? I don't think you really think it that unlikely. People say extreme things on probabilities.)

Comment

• His father isn't who everyone thinks it is?

BTW, when TCO posted his odds I kept thinking bet...

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                          IIRC some states list the parental religion on the birth certificate (no clue if Hawaii does), so it's been "speculated" that Obama's would have listed him as a Muslim, which is unlikely since father wasn't an observant Muslim IIRC, and of course there would be nothing to be embarassed about even if true, since it's only a formality and nobody can be "born Muslim" any more than they can be "born Christian," plus there's nothing inherently disqualifying about being a practicing adult Muslim either, which he is not anyway... god, do people really believe this stuff?
                          Not an issue in Hawaii:

Example of an original certificate from 1963, it doesn't ask religion.

The only other possibility is maybe it would show one of his parents isn't the person we have always thought him/her to be.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Boris: Give me 10,000 to one odds? (have someone we trust hold the money? I don't think you really think it that unlikely. People say extreme things on probabilities.)
                            As before, it's a situation where we're unlikely to ever find out one way or the other.

But do you really think there's a 10% chance that official is lying? Really?
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                              Not an issue in Hawaii:

Example of an original certificate from 1963, it doesn't ask religion.
                              Don't act like that'll stop anybody. Obviously the religion was a "write-in" in the margin or something. Duh!

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                              The only other possibility is maybe it would show one of his parents isn't the person we have always thought him/her to be.
                              Aha, that's it! His real father was actually Omar Abdel-Rahman! Bin Laden and even Al-Zawahiri are too young, so it must have been him!
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Since the thing released by Obama (official document of Hawai'i as I understand it) has name of mother and father (and child) how could witholding full certificate help?
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X