Favorite gay person on Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

What exactly are the Japs and Germans doing in WW3 in these movies?
    The Japs are making robots, and the Germans are hiding in the pantry eating struedel.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Gee, it's up to 4 now.
      This kind of bull**** is how Bush got elected twice. People have poor judgement.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        This kind of bull**** is how Bush got elected twice. People have poor judgement.
        Obviously, based on who's winning.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

On poly I assume you are all (whether stated gay, straight, bi , asexual or whatever) simply created personalities for the purposes of online amusement. I
          Suppose its a Paradigm Shift, when people think its what is mentioned above but in actuallity its exactly what it appears to be, release of troubled inner feelings?

I have known in real life, very close, some bisexual/gay individuals, Very honestly, many were sweet spirited and a few were more anti-homophobic (they hated straight people for what reason??

Me, Im a happily married man, what feelins I have will be mine because I have seen how society treats honesty, mocks,ridicules and demeans many, for what?

Religous,social or professional bias?

There is a joke I heard many years ago, and it really tells the truth:

A man eats peas his whole life and no one calls him a pea eater, however the same man kisses one penis and hes a C@ck$ucker

My point is you get to know someone, observe them learn they are trustworthy, appear to you as a decent and upstanding person. Then you find they have this so called "affliction" and the whole view changes, insecurity arises, inner prejudice and outward anomosity exudes a stance of superiority and their inferiority.

I am appaled how people treat people in real life, me having grown up in a very heinous abusive environment, can hardly bear where I have been in life.

So what is a person is or is not gay,bisexual, transgendered or what have you, as long as they are not harming children (not saying previous would or would not) or breaking other laws, whats it matter?

By the way, I love most here, certainly dont agree with all but dont have to. When I overstep boundaries with inappropriate humor, it is NEVER meant as abusive and if ever taken as such I apologize, I am a passionate person and have let the fur fly in conversations, only to regret it later. Maybe not the message but most certainly the delivery.

Could I ever be with someone of the same sex, I would say I have no current intentions but would say I dont stand in judgement over anyone who does. I love God and God loves me, and HIS job, not mine, is to sort things out. I can only say I am the one who has no right to judge, as I have no reason to glory in my failures so who am I to share if something is right or wrong?

That being said, if you believe in Gods word, read it and apply it, if you dont then you dont.

I do not stand here and thump any individual on their soul and say your a vile and wicked sinner, no I need only fetch a mirror and then I find someone to say that to, for I know the ways of my heart and it tends to seek things that other would not condone nor understand, but then again, no one has to.

This is a mere 2 cents from old Gramps

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

It's interesting that Gramps actually embraces true Christian values more than the more vocal Christians on this site.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That was a great post, Gramps!
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                It's interesting that Gramps actually embraces true Christian values more than the more vocal Christians on this site.
                Asher thank you

I dont mean harm and am not perfect.

If people got to know me in real life, people all say I have a big heart and have no real ill will toward anyone excpt if you tried to harm my family, then ah am a Grump Bear

But for real, I have never met a stranger, would do almost anything for people and yes, have a multitude of shortcomings

I use inappropriate humor and should not and fail..EPIC FAIL

But dont do so with malice.

I applaud open and honest people who have courage to embrace their beliefs, maybe,perhaps, we all can one day ..each in their own time

Heck..my wife calls me a drama queen sometimes ...

I am not!!

Well, maybe a little

Ok, so yeah I can be....

Now in some circles, people would jump all over me and call me names and make hateful statements, buts its ok, I am comfortable with who I am, hopefully we can all embrace differences and just get along, respect, what a difference it would make universally

Comment

A man eats peas his whole life and no one calls him a pea eater

I do
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    A man eats peas his whole life and no one calls him a pea eater

I do

Well, they are good

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; May 25, 2011, 13:13.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; May 25, 2011, 13:14.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

My vote was going to be Asher, but he did not appear to be a choice. Now AAHZ says he picked him. So ... , I want my vote back and knowledge of how to detect Asher's secret identity.
                          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Asher = hockey fan

And I still do not know who Litty refers to - I thought the person was Wittlich.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                              And I still do not know who Litty refers to - I thought the person was Wittlich.
                              Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                              Hello Kitty is a **** from ACOL and CG
                              Though ****s aren't gay... they're just super-awesome.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

stupid, misleading typos

Comment

Working...
                                X