No announcement yet.

Question about gays and lesbians.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, jeez. I saw you had posted and I had such high hopes for a voice of reason. I see you've gone over to the dark side.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have a question: Who. Freaking. CARES.
      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Snuggles
        Why are straight boys so afraid of other men's penises?
        Who said anything about "afraid"? We simply don't find the sight of sweaty, smelly ball-slapping all that appealing in a sexual context. It's pretty ugly in fact. That doesn't mean we cover our eyes in a communal shower, tape black boxes over pictures in biology textbooks, etc.; those remain outside a sexual context and are therefore kosher.

Anyway, timex's detailed analysis sums it up better than I ever could. However, it's missing nuance on one point: when I let another man suck my ****, but there is no penis in my field of vision and I pretend it's a chick doing it, that's totally not gay. Otherwise I and half of my comrades on the USS Reagan were sorely mistaken.
        Last edited by Darius871; November 17, 2008, 11:14.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Seems to me that people who pick on gays are not well-adjusted with there own sexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

Who said anything about "afraid"? We simply don't find the sight of sweaty, smelly ball-slapping all that appealing in a sexual context. It's pretty ugly in fact. That doesn't mean we cover our eyes in a communal shower, tape black boxes over pictures in biology textbooks, etc.; those remain outside a sexual context and are therefore kosher.

Anyway, timex's detailed analysis sums it up better than I ever could. However, it's missing nuance on one point: when I let another man suck my ****, but there is no penis in my field of vision and I pretend it's a chick doing it, that's totally not gay. Otherwise I and half of my comrades on the USS Reagan were sorely mistaken.
            If you would have said..Otherwise, everyone on the USS Reagan were sorely mistaken then one could call spot on
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood
              Seems to me that people who pick on gays are not well-adjusted with there own sexuality.

Good Point Doc

Totally unexcusable behavior, I dont care if you call yourself a Christian or not, if your a Heathen or not or if your just normal Wiglaf Poly People, abuse, be it Physical,mental or emotional, applied direct or insuinuated, is not acceptable

GT
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Who here has been picking on gays? We're just trying to clarify the intricacies of ManLaw for the uninitiated.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                  If you would have said..Otherwise, everyone on the USS Reagan were sorely mistaken then one could call spot on
                  Well, only about half were on the official "down list" at least. If some guys were having their fun off-roster it's news to me.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

I certainly agree This thread is certainly not a case of that! People should be free to move as far to either side on the sexuality spectrum as they want.
                    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch

I certainly agree This thread is certainly not a case of that! People should be free to move as far to either side on the sexuality spectrum as they want.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm disappointed.

Not one crack about seamen?
                        B♭3

Comment

I'm disappointed.

Wouldn't a joke about sodomy and the lash be more appropriate?
                          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I'm disappointed.

As in, seamen in a crack?
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

No! I say we recycle the old jokes about the Dick and the Bush!
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

However, it's missing nuance on one point: when I let another man suck my ****, but there is no penis in my field of vision and I pretend it's a chick doing it, that's totally not gay. Otherwise I and half of my comrades on the USS Reagan were sorely mistaken.
                                One man sucking another man's anything is behavior generally characterized as "gay." Sailors (and other military folks) do not get off that easily. And yes, I am a veteran with time in a warzone.

I have come more and more to the conclusion that almost everybody is bisexual. How much much that shows depends on the person's self-image and personal reflection of what that person thinks society will think. Someone earlier labelled this sociatal sensitivity as "fear" and activated the macho of almost every male on the board. Still, if you tried sex with same sex and liked it, you are a little bit homo. Don't let it fluster you. Since the 1960's most people are willing to acknowledge these experiences in selected private settings or in public. An encounter of this kind appears to be almost universal.
                                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                                X