Bailout is actually more than $700bn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

code is slowly getting nicer. not particularly important to me, though. more important to be able to write it fast and have it work.
    Physicists aren't expected to and don't need to write nice code. They're some of the best hacky-numerical programmers I've ever met. Just don't ask them to design large architectures.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
      Kidicious has become even more crazy.
      No, actually it's given him subject matter in which he's at least reasonably within the realm of possibly being correct. (Or at least not verifiably incorrect.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson

No, actually it's given him subject matter in which he's at least reasonably within the realm of possibly being correct. (Or at least not verifiably incorrect.)
        I take it you have not read his comments in the Evil Veterans thread?

Or his reaction to KH in the past few days...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Physicists aren't expected to and don't need to write nice code. They're some of the best hacky-numerical programmers I've ever met. Just don't ask them to design large architectures.
          we're good at approximating things
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• God, I hate writing about economics.

Comment

I take it you have not read his comments in the Evil Veterans thread?
              Why would KH ignoring him have anything to do with that?

Or his reaction to KH in the past few days...
              As I said, it's given Kid subject matter in which his analysis is not verifiably incorrect. Some of his interpretation as for the motivations involved seem plausible enough, and given the effective absence of real authority on the subject (due to the nature of the subject matter), it's not verifiably incorrect. (That could change of course, if the nature of the subject matter changed.)

Comment

The time issue is to avoid continually posting the same thing over and over again.

You're not stupid. Just pedantic.

You don't seem to be accomplishing your stated objective very well so far.

Comment

You either have no sense of humour or you are too dense to comprehend the essence of the Wiglaf.
                  Neither one would be a fair or correct judgement of me.

But I will say this - I don't always jump on the bandwagon of what's "cool" in this forum.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun

Neither one would be a fair or correct judgement of me.

But I will say this - I don't always jump on the bandwagon of what's "cool" in this forum.
                    That's because you miss the boat on everything.

I'm waiting for you to link to All Your Base.

Comment

• 12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

That's because you miss the boat on everything.

I'm waiting for you to link to All Your Base.
                        If I miss the boat on everything why haven't I drowned in the water yet?

Comment

• I ask myself that every time you post.

Comment

• Don't mind me; you and KH go back to playing in the playground.

Comment

I'm engaging in what I've found to be a highly effective technique to drive people nuts.
                              You have to be nuts to drive people nuts.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Pish. I get annoyed at people who refuse to listen when I explain things to them.
                                That's because you're nuts.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X