No announcement yet.

Bailout is actually more than $700bn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You and KH have different things causing you to be annoyed.

KH is annoyed at people who he can't explain things to properly. (God help him if he ever becomes a teacher )
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I have no one on Ignore - not even Wiglaf.

I think it's being too petty to put someone on Ignore simply because they're annoying. Wiglaf is far above simply being annoying but I can't force myself to put him on Ignore yet - if I have him on Ignore, who will be there to speak up against his bigotry?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• I have always thought he had a lot more patience than I. I normally don't even try.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

He's ignored Kidicious, BK, and nye. I don't see anything ridiculous about those choices.
          A long time ago KH and I used to be at odds. Now we have virtually identical lists of posters we like and don't like.

There has to be a reason for it.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I have no one on Ignore - not even Wiglaf.

Why would anyone want to ignore Wiglaf

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
              I have no one on Ignore - not even Wiglaf.

I think it's being too petty to put someone on Ignore simply because they're annoying. Wiglaf is far above simply being annoying but I can't force myself to put him on Ignore yet - if I have him on Ignore, who will be there to speak up against his bigotry?
              Anyone who puts Wiglaf on ignore needs to be banned from this site.

You either have no sense of humour or you are too dense to comprehend the essence of the Wiglaf. In any case, it explains why I'm always frustrated by you.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Ignore is for dealing with flooding, which the forum doesn't allow anyways. Otherwise it's just an admission of lack of willpower, or some passive aggressive ploy (the quoting.. others and of the ignore itself).

Comment

• I personally don't use the ignore list. I find it far more effective to flame and taunt the stupidity than to pretend it doesn't exist.

Comment

• Ignore is for dealing with flooding, which the forum doesn't allow anyways. Otherwise it's just an admission of lack of willpower, or some passive aggressive ploy (the quoting.. others and of the ignore itself).
                    I use ignore to avoid wasting my time.

If someone annoys me, that's a good thing. I get some sort of stimuli out of the conversation; I learn new, whether good or bad. If someone bores me by doing nothing but spewing predictable propaganda with no sane line of logical reasoning, otoh...

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                      KH is annoyed at people who he can't explain things to properly.
                      Pish. I get annoyed at people who refuse to listen when I explain things to them.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                        I have always thought he had a lot more patience than I. I normally don't even try.

JM
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Pish. I get annoyed at people who refuse to listen when I explain things to them.
                          I have as much economics training as you, and I could barely follow your argument (though I think you were generally correct, though I don't entirely know the Harper plan)... perhaps someone who is not trained in economics would require a bit more explanation of how it works
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369

I have as much economics training as you, and I could barely follow your argument
                            That's because you're not particularly bright.

And you have much more economics training than I do, I'm certain.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

That's because you're not particularly bright.

And you have much more economics training than I do, I'm certain.

The smile at the end is a nice touch. I like the dichotomy of condescension and cordiality. Optimal effectiveness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

The smile at the end is a nice touch. I like the dichotomy of condescension and cordiality. Optimal effectiveness.
                                Thank you.

I'll note that Kuci, Drake and you obviously had little or no difficulty following my reasoning.
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X