• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Follow-up question: what condition would have to be fulfilled in order for this to happen?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Higher emissions = more GHG = global warming = rising sea levels = less available land = increased value of Canadian lands

It is unpatriotic to reduce emissions.

Bonus: Also floods much of Florida. Score.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• That is possibly true. If so, we should be providing a carbon subsidy (assuming that we're bastards)
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Follow-up question: what condition would have to be fulfilled in order for this to happen?
            I'll let someone who actually read your discussion with NYE answer that. I have until 4 to finish writing this paper...

Comment

• 12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                That is possibly true. If so, we should be providing a carbon subsidy (assuming that we're bastards)
                This is the best course of action. Alberta is leading the way on improving Canada's value, and the rest of the country wants to stop us.

I'm amazed how evil people are outside of Alberta. Why do you want Canada to fail?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                  Higher emissions = more GHG = global warming = rising sea levels = less available land = increased value of Canadian lands

It is unpatriotic to reduce emissions.

Bonus: Also floods much of Florida. Score.
                  Be sure to include the cost of additional military/border patrol required to protect those lands from fleeing Floridians.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian

Be sure to include the cost of additional military/border patrol required to protect those lands from fleeing Floridians.

-Arrian
                    I don't include that because it's a net benefit due to a massive influx of manual slave labour.

Comment

• They're old and will not provide valuable labour.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• You could always turn them into Soylent Green, though.

Comment

• Other than Florida US would go comparatively unscathed...

In China Shanghai and Tianin, not to mention the Netherlands, northern Germany and Belgium in Europe or whole of Bangladesh would be "underwater" if there was some serious water level rise... US is pretty OK in all that... South Pole would have to melt whole before the you could notice from the White House that the shoreline is getting closer each year
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Canada doesn't have the military muscle nor base population to defend itself from hungry neighbors. Making Canada more attractive to foreigners will only mean that current Canadians will end like the Native Americans, squeezed into some low worth autonomouos zone.
                            Last edited by GePap; November 12, 2008, 15:57.
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
                              KH, you are over-using the ignore function. Your choice, obviously, but it's starting to look ridiculous.
                              He's ignored Kidicious, BK, and nye. I don't see anything ridiculous about those choices.

Comment

• NYE too?

I always thought he was a more respectable member on here than a couple others I can think of.

Hell, I thought KH would put me on ignore before putting NYE on ignore.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X