No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seedle

Seriously, I'm not religious, and I find that offensive. Actually, the religious is pretty irrelevant, because my concern is more about the fact that an apparent child is suggested as blowing somebody, than the fact that that somebody is Jesus.
    Originally posted by Darius871
    What, he's just treating a snake bite! You have a sick mind
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Riggggghhhtttt....
      You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Hmmm... well, if it is the pedophilia that bothers you (and it bothers me as well), we do have another option.

Google image search Jesus ****ing Christ.

I'd post it myself, but I'd rather not get banned.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

dp
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                Hmmm... well, if it is the pedophilia that bothers you (and it bothers me as well), we do have another option.

Google image search Jesus ****ing Christ.

I'd post it myself, but I'd rather not get banned.
                There was anoter nice gem from that same search though:
                Attached Files
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Children, children, I have the honor of chosing the new Avatar. And no, Jesus or anyone else being fellated isn't going to be part of it. And as much as Ben's freakout about Keller was entertaining, that one is already covered, and there are many things Ben is ignorant of or holds bat **** crazy opinions on.

Anyways, I will have a modified version, and a couple more choices tommorrow, and by Thursday the decision is made.

Now Ben, for how long will this puppy grace your account?
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                    What about this?

That's Muhammed. A cartoon of muhammed!
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Ooooo! I've got an idea!

Make something that has Charles Darwin or Richard Dawkins or someone like that!
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Now Ben, for how long will this puppy grace your account?
                        For a month starting from when Obama won the election, so 23:59 PST December 3rd it will come off.

It will be replaced by Santa Kenobi.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                          It will be replaced by Santa Kenobi.
                          Maybe Ayers will be Mrs. Claus.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The Flames Idea was too going to take too much time for me to implement into this picture. Anyways, final copy Ben, cause I forgot to add your groomsmen to the pick.
                            Attached Files
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

eh?
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X