• Show
Clear All

Lawyers who don't know their trade

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Assuming that the precinct results in for each county are representative, Merkley pulls out a 14k victory in OR.

So we're at 57, awaiting a recount in MN, a runoff in GA, and a special election in AK. I'm not optimistic about any of these three... But all things considered, 57 isn't a bad number. And the 2010 Senate races look good on paper.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
        And the 2010 Senate races look good on paper.
        Christ on a crutch, can we not talk about the next election for at least a few days?

I need to detox myself for a while.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Just justifying why 57 isn't that bad...
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            I guess I have to wait until tomorrow to see the California and Florida results on the despicable anti-gay amendments.
            I'm sorry, buddy.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Yeah, that **** ****ing sucks.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

There's gotta be a way that that kind of damage can be undone in the future.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                  There's gotta be a way that that kind of damage can be undone in the future.
                  Oh, it will be. It's going to take some time, and for that I'm sincerely sorry, but eventually you're going to win. And I'll celebrate with you when it happens.

Some of us conservatives would love nothing more than to see our compatriots stop picking on you guys and get back to doing what really matters - whining about taxes. I'm just one guy, but I'm going to do my best to try to help that happen.

All you liberals out there - get your politicians to develop a damn spine. Please.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Well, let's be honest. There are plenty in the Dem base (unions, blacks) who aren't all that enamored with gay rights.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well, **** them.

Comment

• JIAR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          Well, let's be honest. There are plenty in the Dem base (unions, blacks) who aren't all that enamored with gay rights.

yep
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                          X