1/4 of Texas: "Obama's a Muslim"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat

I don't mind if it happens in inferior coutries such as Canada, but if it happens in contries with nuclear capabilities such as in US, I tend to be a bit worried.
    We still have your island, you piece of Viking trash.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
      25% is a pretty high gullibility rate.
      25% less the national avergae of 5% to 10% is remarkably similar to the % of Texas population with limited English language skills, perhaps there is a connection.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Can I use this factoid for my "Throw Texas Out Of the Union" campaign project?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

We still have your island, you piece of Viking trash.
          Well, if it wet your pants, then dream on

Hans Ø is without any doubt danish, so I suggest that you go into your backyard and find a tree that you can hug.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm glad I don't live in boring-ass Iowa or Rhode Island or North Dakota or etc., etc.

Comment

It's not as if there was no reason for such a conviction. His father was muslim, he was raised in a muslim school in a muslim country, his first and second name are muslim.
              This has been thoroughly debunked

Actually the school that he attended was not a madrassa, it was a secular public school, the majority of the students are of course Muslim because Indonesia is majority Muslim but 'minority' religions were also present and theirs no evidence of religious instruction of any kind. He also spent an equal amount of time (2 years) in a Catholic school in Indonesia.

The whole Obama is a Muslim thing is a BIG over-reach by the GOP. They could have made a MUCH more convincing argument that Obama is a secret Atheist. His mother was at most a non-practicing Christian and possibly atheist, his father had renounced Islam, I'm not familiar with his step father's or his grandparents religion. We know he didn't attend church at a young age or when he attended college. It was only after going to Chicago that he joined a church of any kind and he admits that his community organizing was a motivator in that. It would be relatively easy to say he's faking his faith for political gain. Such allegations have a long history in the US before religious minorities were as common or as vilified.
              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                I find it more disconcerting few seem to question whether being a Muslim is supposed to be a stigma in the first place.
                On a related subject, I imagine a much higher percentage of the Texan population believes Obama is black...
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

He doesn't even pass the paper bag test
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

I do so that means I'm a real American.

Comment

What's the paper bag test? [/annual naive question I may come to rue]
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

You must be this dark to ride:

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What about white paper bags (if I understand the test correctly)? I think I have one or two in my cupboard. Am I racist now?
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                            What about white paper bags (if I understand the test correctly)? I think I have one or two in my cupboard. Am I racist?

But you're Belgian, so that was already a given. All you're good for is massacring Congolese civilians and making waffles. Mmm... waffles.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

It was Leopold II who did it all and his family derives from Germany.

Comment

Wait, I'm confused. I thought the paper bag test was a way for light skinned blacks to discriminate against dark skinned blacks. As in, you can't be darker than the bag in order to get in the party.

Comment

Working...
                                X