Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it Easier for Men or Women to Get into Heaven?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Easier for Men or Women to Get into Heaven?

Discuss. Be theocratic-like, if you've got it.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Puritans would argue that it is easier for woman.

Muslims would argue it is easier for men... for some reason? Although it is men who seem to do most of the crimes for them.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Eve messed it up for all of us. A woman.
      Jesus was a man.
      Man invents things, Women are always more vain.

Thus, it is easier for a woman to get into heaven.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Adam messed up more. He was tasked to be a man and protect Eve from harm's way.

It's neither harder or easier. It's impossible for both sexes. And both get salvation for free by grace if they want it.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Nikolai, sorry, you are wrong.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

If God is male, the answer should be quite obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              Nikolai, sorry, you are wrong.
              I love your debating skills.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                He's not really any sex in particular. Both feminine and masculine traits are part of what he am. But his masculine traits are absolutely very present.

Comment

Does he have any sense of humour do you think?

Comment

As Alan Rickman in Dogma says (paraphrased): Have you ever seen the faces you make while having sex?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Does he have any sense of humour do you think?
                      I'm confident he has. Just look at the anglerfish.

And yes, I did get that you were joking, but it's just how I often answer jokes; by answering serious. I should have added a smilie though, it works much better face to face.

Comment

Agree with Nikolai.

By grace that which is impossible becomes possible
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Women can't rape men. There's a lot of rapes.
                          Ergo there will be more sinful men!

My logic is flawless!
                          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Men sin by thought 400 times a day.

I think we should make shopping a sin to even things out a little. Maybe adjusting one's hairdo as well.

Comment

Unless God is a homo.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X