Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin (who else?): Ayers=Terrorist. Abortion bombers? Not so much.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Palin (who else?): Ayers=Terrorist. Abortion bombers? Not so much.

Brian Williams: Is an abortion clinic bomber a terrorist under this definition?

Sarah Palin: (Exasperated sigh.) There’s no question that Bill Ayers by his own admittance was one who thought to destroy our U.S. Capitol and our Pentagon. That is a domestic terrorist. There is no question there. Now others who would want to engage in harming innocent Americans or facilities that it would be unacceptable to, I don’t know if you’re gonna use the word "terrorist" there.

You gotta see the whole thing.
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Ameritards collapsing under the weight of their own stupidity.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

I think we may have to open up a special "triple ****" category for her.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Amazing to think that such a dull witted woman has a strong chance of being elected vice president. I've never seen a politician more unworthy of such a high office.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
          Ameritards collapsing under the weight of their own stupidity.
          "Ameritards"? Really?

Are all philosophy instructors elementary school bullies, or just you?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher... stop it!
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ameritard! Come on. That's just insultingly bad.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

From the Daily Show with Jon Stewart:
                Are you a real American?
                Complete the following phrase:
                "And I'm proud to be an ____"
                a) American.
                b) Abortionist.
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Ameritard! Come on. That's just insultingly bad.
                  Yeah! It should be Americvnt!
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                    I think we may have to open up a special "triple ****" category for her.

-Arrian
                    You should take responsibility for her. It's your country. Kudos for the laughs you give, though.

Could anyone have imagined that in the 21st century, a supposedly developed democracy would have such a person running for the second highest office in the land (or whatever VP is supposed to be in the weird order of US governance)?
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                      You should take responsibility for her. It's your country.
                      Pfff, didn't Socrates say he was a citizen of the universe? Don't put this all on us.
                      "

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Snuggles

Yeah! It should be Americvnt!
                        I would get banned if I wrote what I really wanted to.

I wish this stupid election would be over. I still can't believe people think it matters that much. People are going to look back on our age (if there are any people left) and wonder how we could be hypnotized by such pseudo politics.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by EPW

Pfff, didn't Socrates say he was a citizen of the universe? Don't put this all on us.
                          No. He would have taken responsibility for her. Well, at least Plato's Socrates (who most people conflate with the real one) would have.

His idea was that you owed the state almost everything, and so you had to abide by its collective decisions (if it was a democracy) or leave it. He was quite willing to accept the death penalty rather than break the law, so I don't think he would have had any trouble accepting responsibility for Queen Machine-Guns-Deer-From-Helicopters.

Weirdly enough, the Athenian democracy after the removal of the Thirty probably wasn't much better than the current US administration. No wonder Plato thought democracy was stupid.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Democracy (which is, in many ways, decision by committee) is only as smart as its dumbest voting member.

We got us some dumb 'uns here!
                            B♭3

Comment

You should take responsibility for her. It's your country.
                              Oh, I'm well aware.

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                              X