Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin (who else?): Ayers=Terrorist. Abortion bombers? Not so much.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agathon
    You should take responsibility for her. It's your country. Kudos for the laughs you give, though.
    You should take responsibility for her... it's your species/world/whateverotherirrelevantcommonfactorerroneouslyused toassignresponsibilityforsomeoneelsesactions.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson

You should take responsibility for her... it's your species/world/whateverotherirrelevantcommonfactorerroneouslyused toassignresponsibilityforsomeoneelsesactions.
      Perhaps you need to read the Crito.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

I have. In fact I'm responsible for the Crito. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
          I have. In fact I'm responsible for the Crito. Right?
          Welcome to my ignore list.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

I hear Russia will invade Ukraine, if Obama wins. Palin said so.

When's the election, anyways?
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Nov 4.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                I hear Russia will invade Ukraine, if Obama wins. Palin said so.
                If only he would. I hate two things. Racism and Ukrainians. The worst and rudest people on the planet.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
                  I think the lovely Ms. Palin's formula re: who is a terrorist and who is not, is ultimately tied to the liklihood that she'll get that person's vote.
                  Replace 'the lovely Mrs. Palin" with the name 'Barack Obama' and the word "she'll" with 'he'll' and the quote is eerily; and unchangebly; still accurate.

It is funny how each political side has so many hard core *******s that vote with their blinders on.

...bad form to call your base terrorists, so of course, they get a pass...
                  Well then lets just call it like it is...They aren't terrorists...they're Liberals...or Conservatives.

Are people here really trying to claim that William Ayers or any abortion clinic bomber is mainstream for their party???
                  ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                    Welcome to my ignore list.
                    I agree, it's the only option you had left. Continuing our discussion was either going to lead to you admitting defeat, or simply being made to look like a fool based on quotes from your own red herring reference.

Ignorance is bliss. Good luck with it

Comment

Honestly, having Aggy-poo on my ignore list has helped drop my blood pressure while surfing Poly by about 5 points.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Then I suppose you should thank him for ignoring me, because I was probably going to quote everything he said from here on out otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by uberloz

Replace 'the lovely Mrs. Palin" with the name 'Barack Obama' and the word "she'll" with 'he'll' and the quote is eerily; and unchangebly; still accurate.

It is funny how each political side has so many hard core *******s that vote with their blinders on.

Well then lets just call it like it is...They aren't terrorists...they're Liberals...or Conservatives.

Are people here really trying to claim that William Ayers or any abortion clinic bomber is mainstream for their party???
                          Good ****ing God. The difference is that Palin says people who clearly commit terrorist acts, with terrorist goals, and are proud of it, and unrepentant, are not terrorists.

Obama, on the other hand, has casual contact with a former terrorist, who admits he was terrorist, has said he regrets being a terrorist, and has turned himself around and become a community leader respected by members of both political parties. Not the same ****ing thing.

Sweet Jesus, save me.
                          You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

I don't get it? Why did Fagathon add Aeson to his ignore list?

Comment

Because I'm an evil sophist and Plato won't be posting for the both of us

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                                That is a good point. So far, the most successful U.S. terrorists have all been right-wingers. Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph, Abraham Lincoln...
                                Lincoln? Did you mean John Wilkes Booth, or are you trolling?

Aeson, I'm on Aggie's ignore list at my own request. It's not a bad place to be.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X