Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin (who else?): Ayers=Terrorist. Abortion bombers? Not so much.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok
    Lincoln? Did you mean John Wilkes Booth, or are you trolling?
    Neither, it was just a joke. Would anyone fall for that as a troll?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson

I agree, it's the only option you had left. Continuing our discussion was either going to lead to you admitting defeat, or simply being made to look like a fool based on quotes from your own red herring reference.

Ignorance is bliss. Good luck with it
      I think he added me to the list last week. For totally different reasons, of course (I'm slightly annoying.)
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Gee... here I thought maybe I was special and I find out everyone and their dog was there before me...

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

If only he would. I hate two things. Racism and Ukrainians. The worst and rudest people on the planet.

You're a hypocritical racist pig, which makes you even worse than the French.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
            Gee... here I thought maybe I was special and I find out everyone and their dog was there before me...
            You're part of something special; eventually Aggie will have the vast majority of Poly on his ignore list, or else ignoring him, and from there it should only take his philosophical mind about a week to figure out that maybe he should just leave entirely.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I believe that Marx was a citizen of the world. This is evident by the fact that he praised British workers for organizing opposition to British support for slavery in the South even though it was against their own interest.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia

You're a hypocritical racist pig, which makes you even worse than the French.
                It's only hypocritical and racist if you consider Ukrainians to be human. I never said I was not a speciesist.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Aggie - You forgot to mention the Dutch.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                    Aggie - You forgot to mention the Dutch.
                    Sylvie Meis and pot laws redeem them.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                    X