What is driving you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is driving you?

... My session is going very good, but I don't have too much sleep. (last night ... 3 hours)

But thanks to my favorite energy drink, it seems that I will finish my paper before tomorrow morning!!!!

Red Bull

What is your favorite energy drink? (coffee & tea includes)
    bleh

Beer
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm driving, my Toyota Tacoma.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Battery and sodas... plus coffee. Red Bull is OK too.

But I usually try to avoid caffeine when I need to go for the long haul.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

A mortgage, an IRA, two teenage kids, their college savings plans, a wife.....
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Water
            In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Miss Daisy
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I am a Diet Coke addict.

Comment

Coffee... coffee... coffee!!!!!
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Diet Mountain Dew

Coke Zero

Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The need to create safe haven before the skull sucking locust aliens arrive, stick their slimy probuscus into the top of our brain pans and suck our intelects down like a bunch of surfing college boys finally getting a straws into their chilled, frothy coconut beverages after a long, hot, salty day ridin em in.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Well, sure. That's another reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                          Well, sure. That's another reason.
                          It's the only reason!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The question then becomes, who do you want as president when the skull sucking locust aliens arrive and blah blah blah...

*yet another thread enters the vortex of the US political system's quadra annual grande crappa flusharoo*
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                              X