The feminist manifesto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious
    The only way women used to be able to survive was to get married. Therefore they had to wear makeup and stuff like that. Sure a women can make it today without getting married but men still make more then they do.

I don't agree that women have to wear make up, but I understand what the feminist is talking about.
    Nah.

Men who look at fashion magazines all the time and heavily made up women have an unconscious desire to be one and wear the clothes themselves.

You may be one of these secret transvestites.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

No. I'm a slob.

I did marry a women because of her physical attraction instead of her inner beauty though.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
        No. I'm a slob.

I did marry a women because of her physical attraction instead of her inner beauty though.

New Zealand men on inner beauty: If it's in 'er, beauty!!!
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

I've known a lot of women with inner beauty, and then there's the one's that I've had physical relationships with.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

New Zealand men on inner beauty: If it's in 'er, beauty!!!

How about New Zealander's idea of a romantic night in? Just ewe and me.

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Let me take a guess. Mrs Snuggles is Q Cubed?

I anticipate tsunamis of laughter aimed at my persona, bleh, but whatever
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Yes, but I think the laughter might be because your post seems to be in the wrong thread?
                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                X