The feminist manifesto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious

You think someone confined to a wheelchair is inferior?
    Depends on what you think "inferiority" would entail as a practical consequence.

You wouldn't say that someone in a wheelchair is somehow "disabled"?
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Seeking non-violence is a decent goal. However, I find their gobbledigook list of types of violence to be violently offensive. Therefore, I shall throw rocks at them. Virtual rocks, of course.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

We all know how violent you are KH. I'm not impressed as you expect me to be though.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

And also, a revolutionary marxist is lecturing me on "violence".
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

But I desperately crave your approval because I respect you and your thoughtful, informed, intelligent opinions so much.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris

Depends on what you think "inferiority" would entail as a practical consequence.

You wouldn't say that someone in a wheelchair is somehow "disabled"?
              Ablism isn't labeling people as abled or disabled. It's discriminating against them because of their abilities or lack thereof.

Comment

zzz
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                  But I desperately crave your approval because I respect you and your thoughtful, informed, intelligent opinions so much.

It's obvious that you crave validation from a great many people.

Comment

We should definitely hire more blind people to do graphic design.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

And also, a revolutionary marxist is lecturing me on "violence".
                      I'm a feminist and I'm non-violent. That said, I believe in self-defense.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                        God, the thought of their shrivelled, useless legs makes me want to beat them with a crowbar.

Especially if they have headcrabs.
                        B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                          Seeking non-violence is a decent goal. However, I find their gobbledigook list of types of violence to be violently offensive. Therefore, I shall throw rocks at them. Virtual rocks, of course.

-Arrian
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence

So in otherwords you want them to use incorrect language.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                            You think someone confined to a wheelchair is inferior?
                            Only if they're female, gay, and/or non-white.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It's been so long since I've had a circle jerk, can I join in?

Seriously, what's the point of this thread?

Picking out some inane quote from some inane website about some inane topic that has no relevance to anyone in this forum, and then throwing a miniature two-liner tantrum about some stupid nitpicky issue you have with it. Who the hell cares?
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Re: The feminist manifesto

An excerpt from the "Manifesto of the Pan-Canadian young feminist gathering".
                                I'm surprised they still do this. Western feminism talked big, but ultimately was about empowering middle class women with college degrees in order to make it more socially acceptable for them to do things that had previously been reserved for middle class men with college degrees.

Once they got what they wanted, the air pretty much went out of the movement (much like the rest of the 60s crap that people like rah are always congratulating themselves on – did you know that they ended racism?). The moral of this story is that women as a group are just as stupid, venal and pig headed as men.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X