No announcement yet.

The feminist manifesto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Comrade didn't change his avvie, tho.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
      El Comrade didn't change his avvie, tho.
      While this is true, it was time for a change that I could believe in, when it came to the avatar. It's been what, at least 4 or more years of the same, and I didn't want to just change the name...
      B♭3

Comment

I think it were originally meant to be a Xmas avvie.
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I think it were originally meant to be a Xmas avvie.
          Well, it was. Then it stayed.

But this, maybe I can have for four more years?
          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
            How is it in that closet?
            Uhh, I won't screw just anything with 2 "X" chromosomes, so therefore I must want to screw things with and "X" and a "Y"? That's some good logic there, Agathon.
            You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

don't forget the first part of the sentence, which you could also be objecting to since you quoted it as well

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
                don't forget the first part of the sentence, which you could also be objecting to since you quoted it as well
                Let's look at the sentence to which you refer:

Originally posted by Agathon
                While they appreciate a fine looking woman, most men would screw a pig in knickers given an offer.
                I said "Speak for yourself." Agathon then asked "How is it in that closet?"

Agathon's doesn't make any sense if my "Speak for yourself" referred to appreciating fine looking women. If I had said I didn't appreciate fine looking women, then I'm already out of the closet. Therefore, it would be stupid to ask how it is in the closet, when I would be already out. I believe Agathon is a pretty smart guy, smarter than me certainly, so I would think he was aware of this. Therefore, I can only speculate that Agathon correctly correlated my "speak for yourself" with "would screw a pig in knickers given an offer."

Comment

I don't know why you're kvetching about the closet. I don't know about yours, but mine's elegantly organized, and dare I say--could be converted to a nice, cozy hideaway during a tornado alert.
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Snuggles
                    I don't know why you're kvetching about the closet. I don't know about yours, but mine's elegantly organized, and dare I say--could be converted to a nice, cozy hideaway during a tornado alert.
                    I've never understood closets as tornado shelters. Sure, they are interior, and generally have no windows, but they are also chock full of objects that could become deadly projectiles in a twister.

And just in case there was confusion, my objection isn't that he implied I'm gay, it's that his troll was moronic.

Comment

I've never understood closets as tornado shelters. Sure, they are interior, and generally have no windows, but they are also chock full of objects that could become deadly projectiles in a twister.
                      Well, I saw in the movie Twister, you just need to cover your head with a laptop to be safe.
                      B♭3

Comment

Well, I saw in the movie Twister, you just need to cover your head with a laptop to be safe.
                        Well, if Hollywood says it, it must be true. I withdraw my objection.

Comment

Originally posted by Seedle

Let's look at the sentence to which you refer:

I said "Speak for yourself." Agathon then asked "How is it in that closet?"

Agathon's doesn't make any sense if my "Speak for yourself" referred to appreciating fine looking women. If I had said I didn't appreciate fine looking women, then I'm already out of the closet. Therefore, it would be stupid to ask how it is in the closet, when I would be already out. I believe Agathon is a pretty smart guy, smarter than me certainly, so I would think he was aware of this. Therefore, I can only speculate that Agathon correctly correlated my "speak for yourself" with "would screw a pig in knickers given an offer."
                          You're over analyzing.

There are many men who obsess over finely groomed women and elegant clothes and so on.

They are called "homosexuals".
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

I took away from that movie that the safest place was in the center of the tornado, as long as you tie yourself down to something 1st.

Comment

I took away from that movie that the safest place was in the center of the tornado, as long as you tie yourself down to something 1st.
                              Apparently, it's also the way to reignite a failed relationship.

That was one of the worst movies I ever saw. Perhaps even worse than Body of Evidence.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

The only way women used to be able to survive was to get married. Therefore they had to wear makeup and stuff like that. Sure a women can make it today without getting married but men still make more then they do.

I don't agree that women have to wear make up, but I understand what the feminist is talking about.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X