Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News/Rush audience have more political knowledge than CNN audience!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see why else a liberal would listen to Rush, unless they really do hate themselves.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
      You just post with a random phrase generator, don't you?
      ROBOCON where are you?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        I don't see why else a liberal would listen to Rush, unless they really do hate themselves.
        Rush is comedy gold, man. He's a secret liberal out there making fun of the conservatives. Only thing is, the conservatives didn't get it. So we sent out Colbert. And still a lot them don't get it.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Rush is comedy gold, man. He's a secret liberal out there making fun of the conservatives. Only thing is, the conservatives didn't get it. So we sent out Colbert. And still a lot them don't get it.
          So is the third prophet to the conservatives Coulter? She even endorsed Hillary.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Man, you just don't get it. You're too square to ever get it, man.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
              * Rush Limbaugh: 83 percent, 71 percent, 41 percent

Is it because the people who listen to Rush are more intelligent or because Rush makes them more intelligent?

More likely the three questions asked are subjects regularly harped upon in right wing media; especially that Democrats are in control of Congress (although defacto the Senate is tied).

Exactly.
              1) Controlling party of the House
              2) Secretary of State
              3) British PM

Hardly a comprehensive survey.

Comment

It's funny that they call it knowledge. It should be compulsory to know the answers to those three questions ffs!
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                X