Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will vote for MCain because he is white.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Docfeelgood
    Don't read the bible much yourself eh?
    You're the harmless type of bigot that doesn't try to pass off what he's saying as truth.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm a Jew I will not vote for a muslim.
      Ok, so you admit to being a bigot. At least I know where you stand for future reference.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

If this is over your heads I suggest you getting more info than what your getting here.

Comment

I'm a Jew I will not vote for a muslim.
          But you'd vote for a Christian? They haven't been too easy on you folks either.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871

But you'll vote for a Christian? They haven't been too easy on you folks either.

Comment

I'm so grateful for Doc. He proves all my points about republicans and texans.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I do think the irony is rather delicious that Doc started a thread complaining about people assuming voting for a white guy meant he was a bigot, but then he just goes and admits to being a total bigot anyway.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Is this what u guys call entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood

But Jeremiah Wright is a Christian. You know that don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      I do think the irony is rather delicious that Doc started a thread complaining about people assuming voting for a white guy meant he was a bigot, but then he just goes and admits to being a total bigot anyway.
                      Doc is special.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Cant find a real man to pick on, gotta find one on the internet?

sick puppies

Comment

• You know, Doc lists his interests as "Bullsh*ting people".

Comment

• ok if it makes you all FEEL like real men then I'll be your wipping post

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood
                              Cant find a real man to pick on, gotta find one on the internet?

sick puppies
                              I'll sit down with a bigot in real life any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                              X