Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will vote for MCain because he is white.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Docfeelgood
    I question his citizenship and religion.

http://www.daylife.com/photo/01u33pL9Ns06D
    Point 1 for Doc. Sloww better catch up or people might start calling him Einstein.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood http://www.daylife.com/photo/01u33pL9Ns06D
      that liar
      Unbelievable!

Comment

His long-time spiritual mentor and pastor turns out to be a rabid, racist, America-hater who claims the U.S. invented AIDS to wipe out black people.
        Dang, have you been living in a cave the last six months. This **** has been debunked three times over. Even McCain won't touch it.

Plus, you suck at DanSing. +2 points for a total of 3.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"Not God bless, but 'God d--- America!'" Obama's long-time minister Jeremiah Wright
          He was talking about what the Bible says. Do you believe in the Bible? You know it doesn't actual say that Texas is anything special. If Texas or America violate God's law then he will damn them too, according to the Bible.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Doc is dominating. +1
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

He was talking about what the Bible says. Do you believe in the Bible? You know it doesn't actual say that Texas is anything special. If Texas or America violate God's law then he will damn them too, according to the Bible.

Don't read the bible much yourself eh?

Comment

Of course, even if Obama were a Muslim, the fact that someone is so bigoted as to refuse to vote for a candidate based on his religious identity pretty much says all we need to know.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

+2 points for that one, because he thought it was clever.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

Dang, have you been living in a cave the last six months. This **** has been debunked three times over. Even McCain won't touch it.

Plus, you suck at DanSing. +2 points for a total of 3.
                    How can you debuk fact?!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      Of course, even if Obama were a Muslim, the fact that someone is so bigoted as to refuse to vote for a candidate based on his religious identity pretty much says all we need to know.

I'm Jewish

Comment

I'm Jewish
                        So? Being Jewish doesn't require one to be a bigot.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Awesome: thinking that stuff is fact +1, thinking that being jewish counters Boris' argument +2. You're at 9 baby! Reigning king of stupidity right now.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

So? Being Jewish doesn't require one to be a bigot.

I'm a Jew I will not vote for a muslim.

Comment

Jews killed Jesus. They are the ultimate bigots.

Comment

OMG, he's like a child.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X