Seconday Futurama character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seconday Futurama character

In the tradition of previous polls on best secondary Simpsons character (C. Montgomery Burns) and best secondary South Park character (Butters), here's another burning question.
    Mom
    0%
    Dr. Ogden Wernstrom
    0%
    Zapp Brannigan
    0%
    Kif Kroker
    0%
    Nibbler
    0%
    Calculon
    0%
    The Robot Devil
    0%
    Lrrr
    0%
    President Richard Milhouse Nixon
    0%
    Elzar
    0%
    Hypnotoad
    0%
    Hedonismbot
    0%
    Morbo
    0%
    Scruffy
    0%
    Reverend Preacherbot
    0%
    Tinny Tim
    0%
    Robot Santa Claus
    0%
    Al Gore
    0%
    Flexo
    0%
    Mom's Sons
    0%
    The Robot Mafia
    0%
    Hattie McDoogal (the old cat lady)
    0%
    Other (specify)
    0%
    Obligitory banana option
    0%
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Zapp Brannigan, no contest.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Nixon.

My favourite primary character is Bender, simply for the line, "you've got metal fever!"
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        Zapp Brannigan, no contest.
        I'm gonna have to agree.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Zapp Branigan is all the guys everyone here hated in high school.

I don't know how you don't all identify with Kif?!
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I vote Scruffy, but my heart really lies with the Hyper Chicken.
            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
              Zapp Branigan is all the guys everyone here hated in high school.

I don't know how you don't all identify with Kif?!
              Just because I wouldn't personally like him, doesn't mean he isn't a hilarious and great character.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

All Glory to the Hypnotoad!
                All Glory to the Hypnotoad!

Comment

We will need a run off poll to decide teh winner. Zap for teh win!
                  "

Comment

All hail the hypnotoad!
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Elzar. Bam!

Followed by the robot mafia.

What about the robot policeman?! Awwww yeah.

Comment

I cannot believe that Zapper is leading so clearly (didn't read the thread before voting)...
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Yeah, I thought it would be close between Zapp, Kif, and Hypnotoad. I certainly thought Mom would garner some votes. I'm pleasantly surprises for the good turnout for my personal favorite, Morbo.

There are only 24 slots, two of which have to be Other and Banana, so I couldn't fit in the Hyperchicken or URL (the robot cop).

Comment

Jonny, you should make that into an avatar.

Comment

Frustratedpoet used to have hypnotoad as an avatar back in 04 I think...
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                              X