Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me Apolyton!

Would you vote for this man?

"I live/garden on the shores of Dragon Lake (Quesnel) and the top of Mole Hill (West End Vancouver). Ecological Forestry and Hula Hoop manufacturing are my games. Mirth is my life!!!"
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Hell no, I'm with Asher and Stephen Harper
    0%
    I'd shoot him if he was armed with a banana
    0%
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Hippies, no thanks.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

No, you moron, Leia's supposed to say that to you.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

He's got my vote.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

No, you moron, Leia's supposed to say that to you.
          I'm a bit short on buxom brunetts with boffo bonnets.

Comment

Re: Help me Apolyton!

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Would you vote for this man?

"I live/garden on the shores of Dragon Lake (Quesnel) and the top of Mole Hill (West End Vancouver). Ecological Forestry and Hula Hoop manufacturing are my games. Mirth is my life!!!"
            Only if he's running for Head Forest Ranger. But ask yourself: Does he have executive experience?

Also -- do you routinely consider candidates based on how mirthful they are?
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

If it were between him and Harper, yes, I'd vote for him.

Wait... he isn't a religious nut too, is he?
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                If it were between him and Harper, yes, I'd vote for him.

Wait... he isn't a religious nut too, is he?
                No. Ben hates Harper because he's a non-religious conservative. He was just ranting about this in the other thread. He's upset Harper isn't ending gay marriage or abortion, in fact Harper doesn't ever want to touch those issues.

He's a fiscal conservative, more libertarian than anything else.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Only if he's running for Head Forest Ranger. But ask yourself: Does he have executive experience?

Also -- do you routinely consider candidates based on how mirthful they are?
                  The other candidates are worse. Two have even less experience then I do, the other one recites from the quotations of chairman Jack and the last one has been re-elected 17 times in a row, and rose from the dead to stand for election.

Comment

He's a fiscal conservative, more libertarian than anything else.
                    Which is why government spending has increased 8 percent in the last two years?

Yeah, some libertarian.

No, Harper has strayed from his Reform roots quite some time ago, so I'm not voting for him again this election.

Comment

the third one has been re-elected 17 times in a row, and rose from the dead to stand for election.
                      I would think you'd be all for someone who rose from the dead...
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

He's more embalmed then resurrected.

Comment

Which is why government spending has increased 8 percent in the last two years?

Yeah, some libertarian.
                          Same thing goes with Bush.

It's how it is, they say they're fiscal conservative before they get into office. Then they realize things have to be paid for.

Let's be honest -- you don't like him cause he's not a Christian freak. He doesn't want to spend his time in office hamfisting abortion and anti-gay marriage legislation which Canadians have supported through their representatives AND the supreme court has ruled.

Comment

Why is there no, "Hell, no" option?
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The third.

Comment

Working...
                              X