Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stock tanked today! Luckily I was watching at opening and got out at my entry. In all, I lost the comission fee. Still, they may get approval despite lowsy response from FDA.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Well, you could always buy back in at the new lower price, if you think they'll still get approval, right?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Yup, I could double my shares now. Not sure if I want to. haven't read the documents yet, probably won't.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Not too late

to switch horses to BMRN.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Thanks pchang, I'll check it out.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

• You know anyone that works there?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• so chances of approval are very, very low if you are not going in @ 60% discount?
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• BMRN

I know some medical directors there. Their stuff works. The only catch is that the patient population for their stuff is fairly small.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                    so chances of approval are very, very low if you are not going in @ 60% discount?
                    They will probably ask them for more studies, which will probably sink the company or get them absorbed by Cephalon. If tomorrow they get a positive vote by the panel then the FDA will probably get a 50/50 shot at approval which then might be worth buying in at these leves and up to 60 cents or so.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• BMRN

just got approval to market a new drug in Europe.

Comment

• Maybe I'll apply for a job there once I get my MBA.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• NASDAQ suspended trading for the day on ACUS, the one I sold out of two days ago for no gain and no loss. I have never seen this before, the suspended trading due to the pending FDA panel meeting today. They normally don't care; this will be either very good for ACUS or very bad. Pre-market trading will reflect the decision, too late to get in or out it seems.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                            Maybe I'll apply for a job there once I get my MBA.
                            BMRN headquarters are in Novato, CA. It would mean moving to Marin somewhere....

Comment

• I could handle that.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

• Apparently, the ACUS FDA panel turned out negative. Down 70% today.
                                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                                X