Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I were a conservative politico I wouldn't go on liberal news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maddow has a far more impressive background (at least academically) than any of the other commentators I know off. She graduated from Stanford, got a Rhodes Scholarship and got a PhD in Political Science from Oxford.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

MSNBC is the most bias. Fox and CNN are both bias (in opposite directions) about equally.

Alot of it depends on the show. Oberman is ridiculously biased. Oberman and Hannity have to be in a tie for the most biased. The difference is Oberman professes to do the news while Hannity is on a pundit show and his job is to represent the right no matter what. Matthews isn't that bad and usually has a somewhat rounded panel.

O'Reilly is extremely biased for whatever his opinion is (usually right but not always) At least Fox has a show like Hannity and Combs, where both are biased but represent both sides of the spectrum. Of course leave it to FOX to pick someone totally weak to represent the left. I think Brit Hume is reasonably balanced and his panel usually has 2 liberals and one conservative.

I don't watch CNN much but my general impression is they lean left but aren't as obvious as MSNBC.

Comment

MSNBC has "Morning Joe" and he's a conservative. Olberman is a reaction to FAUX news and I find it entertaining, and quite informative. If they say anything that is questionable (and they have) it's pretty obvious. FAUX is nothing but hackery. CNN is probably the most moderate and straight news organization out there.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

< --- My sarcastic laugh. Ha to your words!!!
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

back atcha.
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

If by liberal you mean "leftist" I don't think CNN is liberal.
              I need a foot massage

Comment

I have run out of sarcasm Barnabas. Come back later.

Comment

Lancer sees the world thru Limbaugh lenses.

Comment

Lancer probably thinks Pravda was the least biased source ever.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Erm, Obama's campaign sent text messages to supporters that signed up on their website to watch the debate...on CNN.

Take THAT and chew heartily! AHHaaahhhhhaaa.

Comment

Because CNN is in the middle, MSNBC is on the left, Fox is on the right.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          Lancer probably thinks Pravda was the least biased source ever.
                          Pravda never claimed to be unbiased. They were a Communist Nation's Newspaper, a CNN. The other CNN claims to be unbiased news source, but has the same letters. Really makes one think.

Comment

Dood, that only proves my point! Obama is attracting liberals and moderates, plus some (real) conservatives and wants a neutral site that they can agree on.

Comment

A hotel?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                                If by liberal you mean "leftist" I don't think CNN is liberal.
                                That's what he means, Barnabas.

Comment

Working...
                                X