PETA just grossed me out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
    So PETA advocates turning human women into cattle.
    Ohh please, that's one of the most absurd leaps I've seen on these forums. Pumping some breast milk while you watch TV doesn't sound like being cattle, it sounds like an easy way to make a little extra cash.
    You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

I'd buy it. But I want to see a photo of the woman's face on the carton.

She's gotta be pretty. I have standards.
      be free

Comment

Originally posted by Seedle
        Ohh please, that's one of the most absurd leaps I've seen on these forums. Pumping some breast milk while you watch TV doesn't sound like being cattle, it sounds like an easy way to make a little extra cash.
        It may not sound like being cattle to you, but that's what it is. You're turning yourself into a cow.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It may not sound like being cattle to you, but that's what it is. You're turning yourself into a cow.
          No, turning yourself into a cow would be living in a pen, eating from a trough, and letting someone else determining when and with whom you breed. This is just using your body's natural productive capacity to make money. Does selling your hair for wigs make you a sheep? Does giving blood make you a lab animal? There's communist ideas that have some basis in reality, and then there's just delusional nutjobbery. This is the latter. I thought you had more sense.
          You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Hey, they could be like those happy California cows.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Dairy products have been linked to juvenile diabetes, allergies, constipation, obesity, and prostate and ovarian cancer.

Uh... what? Most studies showing cow milk is bad have big flaws and as long as you go for low fat milk, obesity ain't a problem (and may be reduced!). Also cow milk has positive health effects (may reduce cancer & coronary heart disease).

The problem with switching to human milk... who is going to be providing it on a mass scale? Should the PETA person just advocate Soy or Rice Milk instead?
              PETA loves to make wild claims. The vast majority of the stuff they put out is just designed to get attention for themselves.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy

The health benefits would be a bonus, but who is going to do the quality check?
                What health bonuses? You do realize that and I quote:

If mother's milk wasn't presented in such a lovely package it would be unfit for human consumptions.
                The average western women has lots of pesticides and toxins in her, I bet more than the average cow.
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Seedle

No, turning yourself into a cow would be living in a pen, eating from a trough, and letting someone else determining when and with whom you breed.

Actually if there was big demand for human milk this is what would happen in the third world, its not like inhumane working conditions aren't present already.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

this thread is disgusting
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      PETA is disgusting.
                      Fixed.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

that works for me as well
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Peta, Paul and Mary was great in the 1960ies I read.
                          Blah

Comment

Poor women would earn a quick and easy extra.

Why are you all against poor women?
                            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              The problem with switching to human milk... who is going to be providing it on a mass scale?
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I dunno, I've seen some big human udders in the net... This one russian girl, for example, could propably produce enough for a small European nation on her own...
                                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                                X