No announcement yet.

Apolyton 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promise me the world, win the election. Now excuse me while I go create a raft of DLs and usher them all up beyond Settler level.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Of course. Who wouldn't want to be governor of their very own planet in the galactic empire?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• It's gotta be one of the good worlds...no inhospitable desert or iceball.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Chandrila was a planet in the Core Worlds of the galaxy. The female human Mon Mothma hailed from Chandrila, and represented her homeworld in the Senate of the Galactic Republic. It was also the homeworld and birthplace of Ben Solo. Chandrila was one of the planets targeted for destruction by Emperor Sheev Palpatine's second Death Star, who planned to use the station's planet-shattering superweapon to end the Rebellion through sheer terror. Following the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY, Chandrila became
          Attached Files
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I would point out, again, that TEF and I were the only candidates to offer a debate on issues, and were rebuffed by all others. We made no idiotic promises. No offers of a planet or sixteen vestal virgins.
            Your choice should be clear.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Just hags.
              LIES!

They're called "GMILFs"
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Just remember our platform:

Liberation of Texas
                More teachers, better teachers
                Real immigration reform that doesn't reward criminals, but also doesn't hurt families
                Legalized (and heavily taxed) Marijuana and Prostitution, which will allow for:
                Elimination of Income Tax
                More bikini models, better bikini models
                Domestic Partnerships that allow homosexuals to visit dying loved ones, co-hold property, etc
                Make "Talk Like a Pirate Day" a National Holiday
                Equal pay for equal work for women
                Babe threads for MrFun
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• They're called "GMILFs"
                  Uh, Hillary is in that picture.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• So is Mary Landrieu

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                      Hmmmm, finding out who Asher's DLs are is definitely tempting, but I think I like babe threads more . . . oh who am I kidding, I never open those threads, Poly's taste in women is so pedestrian.
                      Don't whine, post your babes. I'm all about variety.
                      You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

• Doh, I missed the vote. In case rah's still counting, I vote for Asher/Wiglaf.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• If you had voted for me, I might have counted it.

Time for these threads to fade away.

Thanks for all the effort from the candidates.

The posters were great.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Haha, nobody thought to lock this! Vote Elok, *****es!
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• At the time I didn't think it was necessary, since I figured only losers desperate for attention would bother bumping it. Now I don't have the power.
                              But I guess I don't really care about that.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• In my great wisdom, I have decided to let this thread live on.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X