Apolyton 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theben
    I would like the candidate Colon to comment on rumors that Belgium is not a true country, and that people who come from this French/German subzone are, in fact, terrorists sent to mislead and misinform our youth.
    To corrupt, not to misinform.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Attached Files
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
        To corrupt, not to misinform.
        Is this an official position?

I believe Colon has acquired the much sought after Dominikos vote.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG

the good fight has now begun!

Artwork Markos! Like the great Greek Civilization of old, you have shown yourself to be a true master of artistic expression.

I stand in awe.

Folks, having Markos go after Ming. You live long enough, all your dreams come true.

LANCER/MARKG '08
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
            enough said

There's NEVAR nuf said about MoM and LANCER/MARKG '08.

If you elect us, we'll be pres/VP of Poly. We promise that. No more the Abuse of Power of Rah's Ilk. No more the tyrany of Ming, no more nasty PMs from Hell! (Well ok those are alot less now, but still).

PLUS! We will FREE AAHZ!

Let us restore MARKG to the Admin status from which he was toppled in a palace coup of the dreaded Chicago Mod Mob.

No more Mods from Chicago! We will clean up the streets of Poly. No more will Gangstas tear this site apart one forum at a time. ...and oh yes.

We WILL fold the History/Sports/ and Tech forums back into the OT and rename it Stories and Diplomacy/Off Topic as it was before, in the days of old, in the busy times, before the wretched Empire of Chicago.

LANCER/MARKG '08

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Colon, how will you and yourself divide the duties of the office? Could you not, you know, find someone?

Comment

• I am twice the other candidates.

Comment

• Might want to cut down on the chocolates.

Comment

• The people do not want cutbacks on chocolate consumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                        Might want to cut down on the chocolates.
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                          Perhaps you ought to hold a debate about it with Asher.
                          we will only debate with our main target: ming/rah
                          the other candidates are not significant
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• The choice is simple...
                            Attached Files
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• wow, that was a cheap shot!!!

my position on babe threads has been proven correct. where are the babe threads now? it was just a nonsense that distracted the apolyton people from real issues like the re-unification of the OT and the frog smiley! not to mention the whole thing about tax reduction as well as reducing taxes!
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                                Anyone who uses a banner/button of mine as an avatar will get a permanent custom title on Apolyton.
                                Um see that doesn't work for me cause I already have a custom title forever on here. So to win my endorsement you'll have to do better then that. And to mention I have already been approached for my endorsement so......whatcha' got to offer a girl
                                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                                X