This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious
    I guess martians elected him president twice.
    I'd heard the Republicans had brought in a lot of pod people into Ohio and Florida and had replaced loyal Democrats with them. That'd explain why W won.

Comment

• Let's be honest. Bush got elected by the vast swath of idgit voters who always think "well, we had 8 years of the other party. It's time for a change!" These same idgits are now going to vote for Obama. They'll probably vote for Jeb Bush in 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut
        Let's be honest. Bush got elected by the vast swath of idgit voters who always think "well, we had 8 years of the other party. It's time for a change!" These same idgits are now going to vote for Obama. They'll probably vote for Jeb Bush in 2016.
        No, they are going to vote for McCain you idgit.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Vel already said he's voting for Obama.

Comment

• They are the red ones.
            Attached Files
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• 500, I win!
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Yup, there we are, that sad little blue speck smack dab in the middle of Ohio.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• You're in Columbus? Boy, what a dump.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

• As someone who spent eight years living in Ann Arbor, it pains me to admit this, but overall Columbus is quite nice.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                      You're in Columbus? Boy, what a dump.
                      Thou shalt not speak ill of Ohio! Except Cleveland.

From what I've seen, Columbus is fine. Of course, I haven't seen much, and I'm comparing it to Cincinnati and Memphis, TN, so that may well be damning with faint praise.
                      You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

• Columbus is a usual stop when on my annual trip between Kansas and New Jersey.

Good coffee.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                        X