No announcement yet.

What do you do for a Living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know about that. PolyCast seems a lot like Trig Palin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
      Engineer by day, student by night.

Between the two, how many hours a week is that for you (and just considering classes only on the latter)? Sounds a bit "split shifty" too.
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• 50-60 hours of work and 10 hours of class per week. Study about 6-10 per week (if I do this every week it never piles up). I only have class two nights a week. One class every Monday until complete, and another class Wednesday night until complete. Then they start a new class, it's an accelerated course so I'll be done in 2 years but it is intensive. I have 4 more weeks until I'm halfway done. In case you are wondering I go to Xavier University, so it's no walk in the park University of Phoenix MBA.

Anyway, it is tough. Add on a 3 year old and a 3 month old, but the deal was to get the degree why the kids still take naps or don't realize you are gone. I get most of my work done for school Saturday and Sunday during Josie's (the 3 year olds) nap time and after they go to bed (8ish) during the week. So, it's not too bad.

You need a very supportive wife to do this.

To make matters worse I really want an MS in biochemistry, chemistry or something biotechnology related, or a PE (which would take about 2 years for a ChemE PE).
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
          Compliance auditor for a human resources/professional services/temporary staffing company. Basically I audit individual branches and make sure they are in compliance with federal law (I9s, W4s, etc.) when hiring people, and also following company policies on other matters. The job is about 50% travel.

It's a great job because my manager is in Michigan, meaning I pretty much set my own hours and have no day-to-day managerial interference, and everyone in the branch where I sit kisses my ass since they know I'll be auditing them. I also dont have to deal with pushy, needy clients, since it is entirely an operations role.
          So how much per for a green card scam?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
            So how much per for a green card scam?
            When I was an Evil HR Manager, I could theoretically have done something. But now I no longer have any involvement with hiring/firing people (HALLELUJAH), so can't be of much help.

And I'm shocked, shocked at the suggestion, too.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Is anyone interested in hiring a Belgian (talented) youth?

I'm available
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• And yes, I'm that desperate, but then again I want to see the world!
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie

Comment

• Originally posted by Traianvs
                  Is anyone interested in hiring a Belgian (talented) youth?

I'm available
                  Are you fit and hung?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I knew it.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                      I knew it.

Don't take it like that--I wouldn't go any farther than scamming naughty pictures.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I've never heard any of the ladies complain. In fact last weekend boosted my self-confidence once again if you catch my drift

But I'm open to new challenges. Strange thing is I happen to have a number of gay friends who seemingly fancy me. Most likely because of my bum. Also, a number of French erasmus chicks have voted me 'sexiest ass of Western Europe' 'n so on. Good credentials right?!

Comment

• He's probably preparing a spare room. Maybe not spare...
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• I'll need nudie pics to confirm. Send.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• You can find me in the Apolyton Facebook group.

My profile contains several spicy semi-naked pics if I'm not mistaken. Alas they all depict my torso, which is really nothing special I'm afraid. I need to upload some juicy buttpics instead. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Traianvs
                                a number of French erasmus chicks have voted me 'sexiest ass of Western Europe' 'n so on. Good credentials right?!
                                1. Pull down trousers.

2. Sit on scanner.

3. Post to Poly for delectation of the women present.

4. ???

5. Erasmus!
                                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                                X