Sarah Palin's Pastor Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oerdin

Sean, what are you thinking? Delete that stuff before some nutter gets a hold of your personal info.
    Too late. Asher's already seen it...

Seriously, though. Bad idea, Ben. Err, Sean.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Yeah, don't give out your real name!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• hee hee. I get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
          At good institutions, 90-95% of faculty are PhDs. The fact that UC had him as faculty, and wanted him as permanent faculty, without a PhD tells you how impressive he is.

JM
          Just an FYI, but law professors don't have phd's. A few have JSDs, but they're in the minority of law professors.

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel

Just an FYI, but law professors don't have phd's. A few have JSDs, but they're in the minority of law professors.
            JSDs?? Never heard of them. In Cali, we have JDs, with a very few LLBs.

Comment

• If you give out your real name, at least don't tell people where you work.

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

JSDs?? Never heard of them. In Cali, we have JDs, with a very few LLBs.
                Its also called a SJD. Doctor of Juridical Science.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  If you give out your real name, at least don't tell people where you work.

Jon Miller
                  I've never done that either .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Stop being an attention hog. We're talking to Sean.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• DID YOU KNOW HE WON THE GOVERNOR GENERAL'S AWARD FOR HIGHEST OVERALL AVERAGE IN HIS SCHOOL OF 30,201?
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• My grades were mediocre.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• We should be talking about how stupid Palin is, and a moderator should just delete BK's post.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• hey you youngsters, take it easy on us middle age folk.. So what if we lose track easier and screw up finding the right words.

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel

Its also called a SJD. Doctor of Juridical Science.
                              Doctor of Jackadubizial Science??? That's the funniest damn thing I've ever heard! --Especially the "science" part.

1 part bull**** + 1 part horse****...expose to smoke and mirrors....throw it against the wall, and anything that sticks is my case!

Comment

• Thanks Oerdin. I appreciate the concern.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X