No announcement yet.

O'Reilly / Obama Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama needs to stop being Mr. Nuance. Stuff like this isn't helping him...

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Oh my... what in the Hell is Obama thinking?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• What's so confusing?? Obama is going ahead with his tax cut for the middle class. If the economy continues to be weak, he won't immediately revoke the Bush tax cuts for those making over $250,000/year but instead will instead let them expire when they are currently scheduled to.

This has all the nuance of c-a-t spells "cat."

Comment

• So isn't going to reverse the Bush tax cuts as he's promised to do?

And that's like c-a-t spells "cat"? What's next, Obama says we'll stay in Iraq for 50 years (and not 100) and that'll be like d-o-g spells "dog"?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Oh my... what in the Hell is Obama thinking?
            In a sane world honesty would be a virtue but politics isn't sane.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
            X