Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Bunched are your panties over this election?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lancer
    Only the president can pick justices that give kids the chance to be born so they can live their lives. That's pretty simple. Only we can vote to put a guy in that will do that.

Otherwise I don't care about politicos one way or another. They all turn corrupt. That said, I have a glimmer of hope for these two politicos, call me a sucker.
    Like abortion is the only issue that affects kids.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm impressed that you managed to include a smiley in the first poll option. I didn't think we could do that.

Moderately bunchy. I can't stand that Obama character and his holier-than-thou attitude. And that goes for his most die-hard followers as well, perhaps even more.

Comment

Found on Craigslist:

Looking to set up jerk-off party at GOP Convention - m4mm
        Reply to: pers-756653101@craigslist.org [?]
        Date: 2008-07-15, 8:34PM CDT

Its early but looking for jerk off convention for GOP convention, Minneapolis. I can host; you can host. Older and chubs preferred
        I can't tell if this guy really likes the GOP or really dislikes it.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Not bunched. I certainly don't want Palin anywhere near the WH, but I figure we're almost certainly doomed in any case so there's no point getting upset. Obama won't save us, he'll just put off our inevitable Zimbabwefication.

Also, I don't wear panties.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

My boxer briefs are in a bunch (sorry I dont wear panties you phreaks ) Because for the first time in my adult life I don't know who to vote for. (And my first election was to vote for Reagan over Carter )

I am seriously considering voting Libertarian just so I can send a message to the two main parties to wake the #V9{ up, and find us some decent middle of the road candidates who aren't out of touch, and who aren't choosing VP candidates for political expediency...................

Got to admit I did enjoy the protests this week, very 60's. I can still barely remember Chicago Convention in 68. (I grew up in Chicagoland, and dad was in the National Guard in '68) The CPD was freaking BRUTAL.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
              I'm impressed that you managed to include a smiley in the first poll option. I didn't think we could do that.

Moderately bunchy. I can't stand that Obama character and his holier-than-thou attitude. And that goes for his most die-hard followers as well, perhaps even more.
              I had to request it from those who live with serious bunch on a daily basis. Yup, the mods approved the smiley.

Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                Found on Craigslist:

I can't tell if this guy really likes the GOP or really dislikes it.
                I think the real question we need to ask ourselves is why you were browsing through the "M4MM" casual sex encounters section on Craigslist?
                Last edited by Riesstiu IV; September 5, 2008, 16:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                  Also, I don't wear panties.
                  And you are the only one who felt the need to tell everyone that.

Comment

One can only presume he goes au natural.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

My guys aren't going to win, so my panties aren't bunched. Either way, McCain or Obama, the imperialists win, and ordinary people lose.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm not bunched, I think either will make a good President (though I do not like one party rule regardless of the party). Personally, I'd rather have McCain in there because I think he's got bit of a more FU to his party streak. He'll play nice for now until he gets elected.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          One can only presume he goes au natural.

I don't want to know who goes that way.

Comment

I simply can't get my mind around the chutzpah of the party in power running on a "throw the bums out!" message.

We will probably have to wait for a few days to see the full effects of the Republican convention, though todays polls would include the effects of Palin's hatchet job.

Right now, most polls show a tigher race than right after Obama acepted the nomination, but Obama retains a lead.

If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                            X