No announcement yet.

Why McCain will be the Next President of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This election isn't about race. So it's irrelevant whether Obama is black, mixed or [other, please specify]

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler
      This election isn't about race. So it's irrelevant whether Obama is black, mixed or [other, please specify]
      You know what?> Thwat s a buch of BS! He3s' the first balck candacat e foa da a bm aogre parytytt.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• So, the Republican VP candidate is a pro-life, anti-contraception, creationist fundamentalist who's daughter engaged in underage pre-marital sex and is now knocked up...

Boy is McCain ever a shoe-in now!!!
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by ramseya
          Oh yeah and I almost forgot! There's also these two giant countries, about the same size as us called Russia and China and they spend billions of dollars on their militaries.

Yeah, like 10% of US spending alone, 7% of NATO and 6% of Nato+allies (Japan, Israel etc.) Obviously, US should spend even more for "defense".

Then again, in 9/11 you didn't have any military at home to shoot down civilan airliners (easiest air target technically possible). After your military found at least some interceptors, it came that they have no ammunition so they scrambled unarmed. I guess, they expected pilots to ram terrorist's planes, kamikaze-style.

So, the fact that you spend more money on the military than all other countries in the world combined yet you don't have enough defence at home so to defend your capital city and main military HQ (Pentagon) unambiguously proves that your military is 100% offensive, you have no defence whatsoever.

Like, you should defend missile bases in Poland with Patriots but you don't need Patriots to defend Pentagon. That says a lot about your "defense". For example, Russia aways keeps our best anti-air defences (including first new C-400, for example) and our Anti-Ballistic Missiles around Moscow.
          Last edited by Ellestar; September 4, 2008, 06:58.
          Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Everyone knows that Mossad along with their allies in the Kremlin made preparations so that the US would be completely unprepared on that fateful day. Normally the Pentagon and other federal buildings are well protected but years of Judeo-Russian infiltration have devastated the department of defense. It's a wonder out military still functions today.

Comment

Working...
            X