Why McCain will be the Next President of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why McCain will be the Next President of the United States

Americans and stupid and racist. There can be no other reason why McCain is still in the running at this point.

McCain will win the Presidency in November - FACT!

Discuss.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

My guess is just before election day the Thirteenth Amendment will be unilaterally repealed by Congress and Obama and his family will be enslaved.

Comment

Racism has nothing to do it with. Obama is going to lose purely because we are stupid and because Obama is an Islamic fascists. That has nothing to do with racism.

Besides, the blacks are more likely to not vote for him because he's not white. At least we know McCain is a stupid Mick and we can learn to live with that.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Why McCain will be the Next President of the United States

Originally posted by MOBIUS
        Americans and stupid and racist.

Discuss.
        Verbs

Comment

Isn't "discuss" a verb?
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I think all the racists always vote Republican. No big deal.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
              Isn't "discuss" a verb?
              It is, but the bit above was a bit sparse-in-the-verbage.

That was my point.

Comment

Nuke Washington and start over from Ben Franklin's time.
                be free

Comment

Maybe...just maybe Obama might lose because people don't agree with him.

I know, I know. It's a radical thought.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

McCain will win for all of the above reasons
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                      Isn't "discuss" a verb?
                      No. It's a round, flat thing they throw in the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                        I think all the racists always vote Republican. No big deal.
                        The Rev. Wright didn't strike me as the Christian Coalition type.
                        -rmsharpe

Comment

Originally posted by rmsharpe

Of course not. He's a decent guy.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

didn't strike me as a racist either

Comment

Re: Why McCain will be the Next President of the United States

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                              Americans and stupid and racist. There can be no other reason why McCain is still in the running at this point.

McCain will win the Presidency in November - FACT!

Discuss.
                              A) You're correct that McCain will win.
                              B) Kiss my ass, Welshman.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X