X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallmark and TeH gays!!

Hallmark's latest decision

Hallmark and Same-sex Marriage Cards

It's a multi-page article, so I didn't copy and paste the entire article here.

Follow the link or else you're just a lazy bum.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

summary?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Why should any people care? Or gays for that matter?
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Hallmark is now creating cards for same-sex marriage/civil union couples.

Comment

Capitalism at its best - It doesn't matter if you are hetero or homo - cash is still king.

I just wonder why the various conservatives are still up in arms against gay rights...

My perceived outlook of them: "Our economy is in the toilet ... but wait, we can't let the homos dig us out of this one - God forbid if we actually give them equal rights...they might just take over the world!" PLEASE.

Comment

But I think we SHOULD take over the world and to hell with everyone else.

Comment

As you said cash is king.

I salute Hallmark for meeting the demand of their customers.

That being said, I'd much rather make my own cards then pay 10 bucks to Hallmark.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

BK and I agree on something again -- too many cards are overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                  Capitalism at its best - It doesn't matter if you are hetero or homo - cash is still king.
                  "Cash is King" means that you demand cash, so you wouldn't be buying stupid cards.

Comment

"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Cards are king

Comment

God, when will this END?!

Until now, at least gay weddings I'd heard of had taste. Now we'll be overrun by tacky Hallmark cards.

The horror! The horror!
                        B♭3

Comment

@ Snuggles

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                            summary?
                            Gays are destroying America.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                              Gays are Hallmark is destroying America.
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                              X