No announcement yet.

Welcome to my 'oll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know quite a few people real names here. It's not that surprising. Probably around 20. (Most of which I've actually met in RL)
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
      You know Kuci's real name by memory?
      I regularly play A&A with kuciwalker. And there are quite a few people whose real life names I know, given a little thought (mostly those who I have done things with outtside of the Off Topic).

I did look up his last name on facebook though.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Yeah, it's not that much of a stretch, Dave.

Comment

• But do you know my last name by memory?

If so, I'm getting a restraining order.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I had to check, but yeah, I do.

Of course, that might be because some people called me by your last name a bit in highschool.

(I don't remember exactly why, but it was funny to modify someone's name to add *ford to it. I started doing it to some other guy,and than they did it to me)

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
              But do you know my last name by memory?

If so, I'm getting a restraining order.
              Milford. And you hate 2001 because people always make the "sorry I can't do that Dave" joke.

I have a pretty good long-term memory for fairly useless trivia that I read.

Comment

• I don't think I know your first or your last name.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I don't think I've ever posted about them.

Comment

• kuciwalker's real name is Alice Poopypants - FACT!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X