No announcement yet.

How can we save Ukraine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BeBro, how is all this playing in your country?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Just like South Ossetia and Abkhazia, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Belarus and Kirghizia have shown interest in either a union with or absorption into the Russian Federation, but that **** never got anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
        BeBro, how is all this playing in your country?
        Our political elite was completely taken by surprise, and leaves a rather helpless impression (otoh one could hardly expect that they would be able to do much, like most others in the west). They probably don't know how to approach Russia now. The media seems to be critical to Georgia for starting this, but to Russia for exploiting this for own gains.

I think the strategic impact of it is something that needs a more clear debate here IMO, but in recent times our public was never much aware of such things. Maybe it changes now, dunno.
        Blah

Comment

The more important question is, how did you like the video, nemets?

Comment

I thought it's great that this nonsense is gone.
            Blah

Comment

Ah, you aren't an ostlander, ja?

Comment

I am, born in Erfurt. All the more reason to be glad.
                Blah

Comment

How are the unemployment levels? Leveling off? I know BMW employs a good sum in its factories there.

Comment

I live in Berlin since ages now. Sorry have to leave poly now.
                    Blah

Comment

The best way would be to split it along the Dnieper river. We get the eastern half, you get the western.
                      But seriously, the Ukraine isn't in any danger.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

btw, ben, you're on my ignore list. I just got too exasperated dealing with your stupidity.
                        Let me get this straight.

You have your fingers jammed in your ear saying lalalala, I'm not listening.

And then you still bother to pull your finger out of your ear to insult me?

I don't know what's sadder, using an ignore list so you don't have to listen to people you disagree with, or wanting to have the last word with them anyways.

Go sit in your echo chamber Che. I'd rather hear your opinion because it's different then mine. Sure, I disagree with you, but that's not because you are stupid.

What I don't understand is why you can't extend the same respect to me.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
                          The best way would be to split it along the Dnieper river. We get the eastern half, you get the western.
                          That seems acceptable as long as the bits west are reabsorbed into Romania. (Not that there's any nationalist bias or anything here ).

edit: fixed smilies.
                          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
                            No! It's better to split Poland, rather than the Ukraine. The Germans can have the other half of Poland as a gesture.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Let me get this straight.

You have your fingers jammed in your ear saying lalalala, I'm not listening.

And then you still bother to pull your finger out of your ear to insult me?

I don't know what's sadder, using an ignore list so you don't have to listen to people you disagree with, or wanting to have the last word with them anyways.

Go sit in your echo chamber Che. I'd rather hear your opinion because it's different then mine. Sure, I disagree with you, but that's not because you are stupid.

What I don't understand is why you can't extend the same respect to me.
                              well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Propaganda
                                As a Ukrainian myself, I choose only to state briefly, that Ukraine is a historical part of Russia, and is and shall be Russian territory, for the ages.
                                It depends on which bits of history you choose to ignore
                                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                                X