First Lithuanian casualty of the South-Ossetian conflict :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Lithuanian casualty of the South-Ossetian conflict :(

so I was cycling along with a friend to my left, and heatedly discussing the goings-on in Georgia, how Russia was bombing things unrelated to the conflict, and somehow drifted to the side of the road at the exact spot someone (KGB?) put up some concrete bump to guide rainwater to a ditch.

Result - I fell, twisted my left leg, tore knee ligaments, and badly bruised left shoulder. Will have to wear my left leg in some cast for a month. DAMN YOU RUSSIA!
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Aggressors

Go Mauritania!

someone (KGB?) put up some concrete bump to guide rainwater to a ditch
    Blah

Comment

hey, I'm in PAIN here!
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Ohh....ooopsi

Get well soon
        Blah

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

but i'm also somewhat drugged so peace!

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                hey, I'm in PAIN here!
                That's what you get for being a capitalist running dog lackey!
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Are you sure it wasn't those godless Germans?

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Zat's vot happens to zose who oppose ze vill of Mazarasha.

Sorry to hear about that, man. Hope you get well soon.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

you tore your knee ligaments??? That's pretty bad. That's a nasty operation coming up then. I've had it before and post-op is no pleasant pastime.

Unless you mean the ligament's only sprained a bit...

good luck
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I think we should sent Paris Hilton on a peace mission to put a kiss on Saras's booboo.

Comment

Re: First Lithuanian casualty of the South-Ossetian conflict

Originally posted by Saras
                          so I was cycling along with a friend to my left, and heatedly discussing the goings-on in Georgia, how Russia was bombing things unrelated to the conflict, and somehow drifted to the side of the road at the exact spot someone (KGB?) put up some concrete bump to guide rainwater to a ditch.

Result - I fell, twisted my left leg, tore knee ligaments, and badly bruised left shoulder. Will have to wear my left leg in some cast for a month. DAMN YOU RUSSIA!
                          It's so Lithanian to blame Russia for everything.

Comment

Perhaps, but in this case it's clearly a russian conspiracy
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Re: Re: First Lithuanian casualty of the South-Ossetian conflict

Originally posted by Serb

It's so Lithanian to blame Russia for everything.
                              Not true. Some of the bad things are the Poles' doing!

Comment

Working...
                              X