Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox pizza den.

Anyone tried it?

We had one open up just down the street a week or so back, thinking about trying it.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

never heard of it
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      never heard of it
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

They have a lot of stores but I have never been to one. I wish there was good pizza around here.

Cincinnati seems to take everything and make it suck. The pizza sauce around here (Larosas) is crap, too much sugar. And then they take spaghetti sauce, add cinnamon and call it chili (this confuses me), and Frisch's Big Boy is nasty crap (unless you want an all you can eat bacon and sausage breakfast bar)...
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          And then they take spaghetti sauce, add cinnamon and call it chili
          :vomit:
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You should go Tuber. They claim to be the first who invented pizza delivery.
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; August 2, 2008, 13:29.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Oh, and the serve it on hot dogs, with tons of artificial cheese and call it a Coney. WTF

I like chili cheese dogs, and these aren't those.
              Last edited by Japher; August 2, 2008, 14:24.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Yes, do try it! I discovered Fox's when I was just a kid on my way to summer camp in Pennsylvania. They're having a tough time breaking into Maryland, unfortunately, since their franchisees keep picking atrocious locations that close down due to lack of customers, but the food's good.

The pizza is pretty good IIRC, but usually on the rare occasions I can get Fox's I get a "wedgie," their odd name for a sandwich made on pizza crust instead of bread. They cut a standard round crust in half, put the toppings on one half, flip the other half over it and toast it in the oven a while. My favorite is the BLT wedgie, but roast beef and Italian are also good.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                  You should go Tuber. They claim to be the first who invented pizza delivery.
                  And that's a big fat lie. Domino's was doing it years before them.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Oh, and the serve it on hot dogs, with tons of artificial cheese and call it a Coney. WTF
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Q: How does a large pizza differ from a drummer?

A: A large pizza can feed a family of four.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                        Q: How does a large pizza differ from a drummer?

A: A large pizza can feed a family of four.

not in this big old boys belly it cant
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          never heard of it
                          Q F T

They have a lot of stores but I have never been to one. I wish there was good pizza around here.

Cincinnati seems to take everything and make it suck. The pizza sauce around here (Larosas) is crap, too much sugar. And then they take spaghetti sauce, add cinnamon and call it chili (this confuses me), and Frisch's Big Boy is nasty crap (unless you want an all you can eat bacon and sausage breakfast bar)...
                          Cinnamon..on pizza? or in chili?..WTF?

Originally posted by Kidicious

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Cinnamon in the Chili, but it's not really chili because there's no beans or chilis... thus, it tomato sauce
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Cinnamon..on pizza? or in chili?..WTF?
                              It should not be so bad; I put some in my spaghetti sauce, and It taste good.
                              bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X