Here we go again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
    Such erudition. Did you come up with that all on your own?
    No you moron, it is the opinion of the entire rest of the forum!

It is almost unheard of on poly for people from opposite ends of the spectrum to actually agree on things - but one thing pretty much EVERYONE on this forum would agree is that you are indeed bat**** crazy...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I beg to differ; I believe he's not crazy so much as deliberately obtuse, which is in a sense worse. If he were crazy it wouldn't be his fault.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It absolutely astounds me that someone is making an argument that getting one letter wrong in the name of a case makes one unfamiliar with that case. Absolutely ridiculous.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It's the typical fixate-on-a-typo or otherwise unimportant mistake to miss the big picture. Ben does it all the time.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
            X