No announcement yet.

OMG, Obama is condoning Prussian militarism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Ok, they were actually drooping a bit and pointing at Africa.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Damn, I was about to post a , but now you've ruined it.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        Eleanor Roosevelt was really good at locating Antarctica.

Comment

You know you'll burn for even suggesting a thing like that, Zkribbler.

Comment

Re: OMG, Obama is condoning Prussian militarism

Originally posted by BeBro
            Montreal!
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I dunno, I like the unification of Germany. But under blood & iron, and with the fall of die Mauer.
              B♭3

Comment

To be fair though, after unifying Germany, Bismark pursued a policy of keeping a balance of power and preventing future wars.
                "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                -Joan Robinson

Comment

Re: OMG, Obama is condoning Prussian militarism

Originally posted by BeBro
                  So he is coming to Berlin to give a speech soon. First he planned to do it in front of the Brandenburg Gate, probably because it's quite known even outside Hermania, and we know his tour is mainly about the people at home in the US of A.

However, turns out that isn't all that easy since our politicians think the place is only good enough for presidents (Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton), not for candidates. Now the new location will be at the Siegessäule or Victory Column. So far, so absurd.

Huh. You'd think Obama wouldn't feel the need to compensate as much as the white guys who built it in the first place.

Racial mythbusting.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Oh, I remember this pillar, I've been there.
                    There's a big park around it.
                    i was twice in Berlin and wanted to meet BeBro, but I was thrown away

Anyway, I think we shouldn't overdo it. There's nothing wrong in unification of Germany and victories over Austria, Denmark and France. I do mind treating Bismarck as Teh Hero by the Germans because they forget about very hard-lined and brutal policy of his against Poles and catholic church, but I find nothing wrong in Germany being happy about being unified or regaining control over majorly German and only temporily french-controlled Alsace. Bah, I wouldn't mind Germany celebrating Anschluss, because they had right to it.
                    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                    Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                      He should speak from a beer hall in Munich.
                      A very sly suggestion there.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: Re: OMG, Obama is condoning Prussian militarism

Originally posted by LordShiva

Montreal!
                        QFM
                        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Isn't that Montreal's CN tower in teh background?
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I think it's their Oriental Pearl tower.
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

A very sly suggestion there.
                              I'd totally missed that... well played, sir.
                              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                              -Joan Robinson

Comment

My aim is to entertain.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X